Chapter Seven

Khris' POV

I laid on my bed, on my phone. For the rest of the dinner, I was talking to Brandon. Alex was just so fucking quiet. It isn't like him at all.

I got up and went into his room. He was watching tv.

"Alex?" He looked at me then looked back at the tv. I sighed and went over to him.

"What do you want?" He said, without looking at me.

"Why was you so quiet at dinner?" He looked at me and muted the tv.

"You was spending so much time talking to Brandon. I know that he is our brother but you told me that you would never put anybody before me." I sighed and hugged him.

"Don't worry. No one and I mean no one is going to be put before you. You are my baby brother and I love you. Okay?" I felt him nod and I kissed his head.

"Wanna go do something tomorrow?" I asked. He lifted his head up and nodded.

"Breakfast, Movies, and then we would think of something else." I said. He agreed and I left the room.

"Khris, August is here for you." My mom said. I sighed and went downstairs to see him holding a small child,

"Hey. Who's this cutie pie?" I said, referring to the little girl.

"My first daughter. Her name Annalise. Baby girl can you say hi to Ms.Khris?"

"Hi Ms.Kwis." I smiled.

"Come in." I moved to the side to let them in. He went into the living room and sat down. I closed the door and followed him.

"Hey wanna me Khris' brothers?" August asked Annalise. She nodded.

"Brandon, Alex come downstairs." I heard running footsteps and then they appeared.

"Yo who is this?" Brandon asked, pointing to August.

"My boyfriend, August. Plus that's Annalise. His daughter." I said, standing up.

"Isn't he a little too old for you?" Alex punched him.

"Nigga shut up. Hi Annalise. I'm Alex and this is my brother Brandon." She waved and they went upstairs.

"So why did you bring her here?" I asked, sitting next to him.

"Anna is now living with me. Her house is a mess. Her mo ther isn't taking care of her. When I went to see her, she had niggas all over the house. When I told her that I'm keeping her, she said 'Go ahead. I didn't want her ass anyways.' I packed her shit up and left. I'm going to need your help. I don't know how to take care of kids. I don't even know how to take care of my 3 nieces." He told me, putting his head in my lap.

"I will help you August. Don't worry." I rubbed his back and he sighed.

"I got to go. I'll come back tomorrow?" He said/asked, as he stood up. I shook my head.

"I'm doing something with Alex tomorrow. All day. If I have time, I will call you. But the day after tomorrow I can take Annalise shopping while you get her room set up." I said. He nodded and kissed me. I kissed back and then I pulled back.

"See you later." I said.

"Love you."

"Ditto. Annalise?" I called out to her.

"Yes Ms.Kwis?" I saw her pop her head out and smiled.

"Time to go." She ran down the stairs and hugged my legs.

"Bye. See you later. Come on daddy." She pulled August;s hand outside. I laughed and closed the door.

Next morning