Chapter Fifteen (Last Chapter!)

August's POV

"So we wanted to wait until you got here to tell you the sex of the baby." The doctor, Elise, said to me. I smiled and nodded my head. She started to put that gel shit on Carmen's stomach. She then put a stick on her stomach and I say the baby in the monitor. 

"Well, looks like you are having a baby.."

Khris' POV

Right now I'm sitting in my room, on FaceTime with Nicole and Eric. Yeah I was just thinking and he came to mind. He is so fucking funny!

"No bitch. You gone take ya ass out that damn house and come meet up with me. You and Nicole." He said, rolling his eyes. I started dying.

"Alright fine." Nicole said. I wiped my eyes. 

"Where do you want us to meet you?" I asked. He gave me his address and he lives right next door to Carmen. -.-

"Alright. I'm on my way. Be ready. Both of ya." I hung up and went downstairs. Brandon was watching tv with a sleeping Alex and Annalise. 

"Where are you going?" He asked me.

"I'm going to see Nicole and Eric." 

"Ohh you going to be with my wife? Tell her I said call me." I gave him a stank face.

"Nigga she don't even like you. If Anna wakes up, call me." He nodded and I left.

Eric's house

I pulled up to his house and beeped my horn.

"Hey there go August." I turned my head and saw him helping her out the car. That fat bitch can do it herself. If she can drive to his house, she can get out the damn car without his help.

Nicole started laughing.

"What?"

"You said it out loud. Stop being jealous. He's your boyfriend." She said.

"Yeah. Not for too long." Eric got in the car. 

"Who we looking at?" He followed our gaze. "Damn who the hell is his fine ass?" I looked at him.

"My boyfriend bitch." He laughed.

"Well let's go." Nicole said. I pulled out his driveway and drove down the street towards Carmen's house. August saw me.

"Khris!" I stopped my car and backed up. 

"What the hell are you doing?" Nicole asked. He came to the window.

"Wassup Nicole. Who this?" He asked pointed to Eric.

"Eric. He's gay by the way." Nic told him. I saw Carmen staring at me. 

"Watch out August." He moved out the way. "What Carmen? Why you staring at me?" She rolled her eyes and went into her house. August sighed and shook his head. 

"Where are you going and where is my daughter?" He asked. I put the car in park and got out.

"Nigga that's my daughter too." 

"Well you didn't give birth to her so no she not." 

"Nigga you dead ass right now? Alright. We are done. Get ya shit out my house and never call me. Go be with you baby mother." I mussed his head and walked to my car, but I got pulled back by August. 

"No. Don't do this. I'm just stress. I'm sorry I said that. Please just don't leave me." I shook my head.

"No. You spend all your time with Carmen than your fucking kid. I don't fucking care that she is pregnant with your baby. I honestly don't. Your Annalise father. Not Carmen. She can handle herself. I knew her since diaper days. Now we are done. Have a good life." I walked to my car and drove off. 

August's POV

I got in my truck and put my head on the steering wheel and cried. Fuck man! 

I started my truck and drove all the way to Khris' house. I walked in the house and Brandon was in the living room. 

"Hey. Where's Anna?" 

"Bathroom." I nodded my head and went up to Khris room. I got my stuff and put it in my duffle bag. Anna came out. 

"Daddy!" She jumped into my arms. "Where are we going?"

"Home. Me and Mommy broke up. Meaning, she isn't your mommy anymore." Her eyes started to get watery.

"No! Call mommy now!" She yelled. I put her down and called her.

"Hi August." Nicole answered.

"Can I talk to Khris. Anna need to talk to her." I heard talking on the other end.

"Put Anna on the phone." I handed the phone to Anna.

"Mommy! Why did you break up with Daddy? I want us to be a family. Please come home and fix this!" She said, crying. She smiled after and gave me the phone.

"Hello?" 

"Be outside in 5 minutes or we aren't fixing this relationshit. I mean relationship." She hug up and I laughed. 

"You better not mess this up Daddy." Annalise said, going downstairs. I put my stuff on the bed and went outside. Khris pulled up and got out. 

"Listen. I love you and only you. You know this. I would never do anything to jeopardize our relationship. I'm sorry that I have been spending all of my time with Carmen. I'm really sorry. You know how I feel about you and I love you. Forgive me?"  I made a silly face. She smiled and nodded her head. I hugged her and she hugged back. The door opened.

"Aww. Look at the perfect family." I looked down and saw Annalise hugged both of our legs. 

"So what are you expecting?" Khris asked me.

"A baby boy!" I said. She laughed and hugged me again. "Finally someone to play with." Anna gave me a stank face. She is turning more and more into Khris.

Yeah It's Short. But I Thought About It. I'm Going To Make A Trilogy To This Story. 

Comment / Vote