Chapter Eleven

Khris' POV

"Ahh. Khris. I didn't think you would answer." A girl said. Wait I know this voice!

"Cassidy?!" I yelled into the phone.

"Yes Khris. It's me. You really think you can come in my uncle's house?"

"Wait Marquan is your fucking uncle? Oh my fucking god."

"Khris help me!! This crazy bitch kidnapped me. She fucking stuck a needle in me!" Mm how you think I felt when you kidnapped me.

"How the fuck do you know where I live?!" I screamed into the phone.

"Stop all the damn screaming. Just meet me at *********** and you will have your precious August back. But for an exchange for something."

After that she hung up. I quickly put on some black sweat pants, a white tank top, and my adidas high tops. I put vaseline on my face and grabbed my keys. I turned my light off and ran outside to my car. This bitch is crazy! How the fuck did she know where I lived? Fuck! I forgot Marquan AND Na'Quan knew where I lived. I'm about to go to jail for murder.

I pulled up to the house and put my gun in the back on my sweats. I got out and the house was quite nice. I ran up to the door and busted it down. Don't got time to knock. I heard August's screams. I followed it and he most likely led me to the basement. I saw Cassidy standing over August, about to kiss him. I grabbed her hair and pulled her down to the ground and started punching her over and over. Marquan then came in and I pulled my gun out and shot him in the balls. He screams and fall to the gun. Cassidy punches me in the face and I fall off of her. She gets on top off me and sends blows to my stomach. I kick her in the stomach and she falls back. I get up and start stomping her face in. I hear a shot and I fall to the ground. I feel my stomach hurting so I look down and saw I got shot there. My vision becomes blurry but I saw Na'Quan standing over me. I shot him in the chest and he falls. I try my best to untie August but I was too weak. He gets out and picks me up.

"You're going to be ok Khris." Was the last thing I heard August say.

Comment / Vote..

So Since Nobody Got It Right, I Guess No New Character. Ohh And I Think I'm Going To Make This A Short Story... But Make Sure You Read My Other Story Next WIth Honey Cocaine And Jasmine Centina. One More Thing, When I End This Story, Should I Make Another August Alsina Story Or Should I Make A Tyga One? Because I Like More Tyga Stories Better Than August Alsina Ones...