Chapter Twelve

A week later

Khris' POV

After the incident with Marquan, Cassidy, and Na'Quan and me going to the hospital, I never let August out my sight and he never let me out his sight. 

We are now setting up for Annalise's birthday party. We took a long ass time to set up. She got so much stuff and I'm not taking this shit down. Annalise is now at my grandma's house waiting for August and I to get her. 

"She got so much shit! I'm done." I said, laying on the grass. August laughed and laid down with me. I turned to my side and faced him. He looked at me and then my lips. He leaned forward and so did I. I swear it felt like I haven't kissed him in so long. He grabbed my waist and pulled my on top of him. I put my hands on his chest to stop him. 

"What's wrong?" He asked, as I got off of him.

"Nothing. We just have to keep setting up. It's 10:41 and they are going to be here at 11:00. So keep going." I said, finishing up. He sighed and got back to work.

10:55

I went up to my room to change. August followed me. Like I said, he never let me out of his sight. I picked out my outfit. (In The External Link) I put it on and walked out the bathroom, putting my hair in a bun. August just finished putting on his pants.

"Aww." I accidently said. I covered my mouth. August laughed and hugged me.

"Come on. We have to get Annalise." He said. He grabbed his keys and my hand and we walked downstairs to the car.

Grandma's House

I got out the car but August stayed. I walked into Grandma's house and smiled. Her house always made me happy. 

"Grandma?" I called out to her. She came from the kitchen holding Brandon's ear and Alex and Annalise laughing. 

"Hey baby. Picking up Anna?" She asked. I nodded my head slowly but looked at Brandon.

"What the hell did Brandon do?" I asked.

"Watch your mouth. He was chasing Alex around saying he was going to kill him. I don't know why though." She said and let go of his ear.

"Dang grandma. That hurts." He said, rubbing his ear. I laughed and picked up Annalise. 

"You ready to go home for your party? Everyone is there, waiting for you." I said. Alex and Brandon got in the car. 

"Yeah!" I put her down and she ran to the car.

"So how are you with August's and Annalise?" She asked. I sighed.

"She calls me mom because her mother is a hoe. She told August that she didn't want her. But August has another kid on the way."

"Oh my god. Are you pregnant?!" She said, smiling.

"Haha no! He got Carmen pregnant. She is like 5 months. She acts like she 8 months. It's annoying as hell. Always blowing his phone like 'August! I got stomach pains come over!' But he only stays for like fucking 10 minutes and then comes back. I hate Carmen for doing that." I said in one whole breath.

"You sound jealous." She said.

" I am. I wanted to have his first baby. Not that I don't love Annalise, it's just that I wanted to be his first at something."

"You know. He might marry you. That is what you can be first at." She kissed my cheek and I smiled.

"I love you Grandma. Make sure you stop by the party." She nodded and I left.

Party

While Annalise was having fun with her friends, August was cooking food on the grill for the kids. The doorbell ranged and I went to get it, with him following me. I opened the door and saw a lady with a gift in her hand.

"Hi can I help you?" I said.

"Hi. I'm-"

"Annalise's mother. Jada bye. How you come here with a gift for Annalise when you didn't even want her?" He said. I backed away since that isn't my business. I went to the kitchen and got some more juices. 

"Mommy! Mommy!" Annalise came and hugged my leg. I picked her up.

"Oh so you got my daughter calling that bitch mommy?" I head Jada say. 

"Hey bring these outside." I gave Anna the juices and went to the door.

"Uhh what you call me?" I asked, having August hold me back.

"I called you a bitch. Got a problem?" She said. I punched her in the face and she fell on the ground, holding her cheek. 

"Get the fuck off my property and I swear if I see you in the streets, I'm whooping ya ass." I closed the door and composed myself. 

"What the hell is wrong with you?" August said. 

"What you mean? She called my out my name." I said, going into the kitchen. 

"That doesn't mean you can punch my baby mother." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever August." I said. That ugly ass hoe called my a bitch. Don't call me out my name unless you wanna get dealt with. Fuck Outta Here.

Sorry It's Short. Too Tired.. Nd I'm Stopping This Book At 15. At The End, I Promise You Will Be Surprised. 

I Started A New Story But It's Not Up Yet. It's Called "Please Don't Tell". It Has August & Tyga In It. So Look Out For That Coming Soon.. 

Annalise's Outfit On The Side. Don't Mind The Little Girl. Just Look At The Outfit.

Comment / Vote!!