Chapter Three

Friday (Homecoming Dance) 

Author's POV

Khris and Nicole entered the gym with their dates, August and Alexander (A boy she met at the mall). They walked to the dance floor and started to dance. Jamal came by them with his date, Carmen?!

Khris' POV

Jamal really had the nerve to come over here with Carmen? Plus she is pregnant so she really shouldn't be here.

"Yo what are you doing here?" August said to Carmen. She rolled her eyes at him.

"Um at the dance? You know, because I go to school here." She said, rolling her eyes once again. 

"I know that Carmen, I meant you shouldn't be here because you are pregnant with my baby. Plus you got heels on. Thats going to hurt your back even more and I swear if my baby doesn't come out of you looking normal, I swear I will kill you." He said through gritted teeth. I hit him on his arm. 

"Why would you say that? Carmen do you have flats with you?" She nodded her head. "Put those on." She sighed and went to their table and sat down.

"August why would you say that to her? That was disrespectful." Nicole said. 

"I don't care. My baby better come out like a normal baby. No three eyes, lopsided nose, no shit like that. If not, I'm killing her. She shouldn't be here." 

"Well you shouldn't have sex with her in the first place." I blurted out. I covered my mouth. August looked at me. 

"Word? Well you shouldn't have kissed Jamal in the first place. How about that?" I rolled my eyes and went to the punch bowl. I know that was out of proportion but it just slipped out. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Alexander.

"Hey. I'm not in the mood to hear your lecture on how that was uncalled for." I told him. He laughed. 

"No you have to hear it. I know I don't know what happened but that was really uncalled for. You shouldn't have said that, August too."

"I know Alex. Can you please go-" Poison by Bell Biv DeVoe came on. I went over to Nicole and grabbed her hand and pulled her to the dance floor. We started to dance and talk about random stuff. I felt my waist being pulled into something hard. I turned around and August was smiling at me. I smiled back and went to tell Nicole something when she was dancing with Alexander. I laughed and danced the rest of the song with him. 

"Hey I want to say sorry. I shouldn't have said that to you. I know you apologized for it but I was jealous that you got Carmen pregnant before me. I just thought I would have you first child. I'm sorry." He kissed me and I kissed back. 

"Ok. We have a special song that is being sung by a little someone. Ladies and Gentleman please but your hands together for August Alsina." I looked at him confusingly and everybody started to clap, along with me. He went up to the stage and fixed the microphone stand.

"Uh I want to dedicate this song to my girlfriend Khris Gonzalez." The spot went on me. "Play the beat please?" The song started to play and he looked at me the whole time he was singing.  

LOOK IN THE VIDEO PART!! I Don't Feel Like Typing The Lyrics..

When he was finish, I was crying and smiling. 

"Thank you." He said and got off the stage and came towards me. I smiled even wider and hugged him. 

"August the one time I heard you sing was when.. you know. But that was amazing. When did you write that song?" 

"A couple of weeks ago. That was when we broke up. I love you Khris." 

"I love you too." We leaned in but got cut off by Nicole and Alexander.

"Yo I didn't know you can sing. That was really good." Nicole said. He laughed. 

"Ok guys. The moment you have been waiting for. Homecoming King and Queen." Unc said. I held August hand and he gave it a squeeze. 

"Homecoming King is...." He opened the letter and smiled. "August Alsina!" We all clapped and cheered. 

"Whoo! Go August!" One of the girls said. He nodded and smiled.

"Homecoming Queen is..." He opened up the other letter and his smile widen

"Khris Gonzalez!" I smiled and went up the to stage. He put the crown on my head and I looked at August. "Differences" By Ginuwine came on. We walked to the center of the floor and started to dance. They gym doors opened and I heard shots fire. I felt my whole body go numb and I heard was August screaming my name. Nicole came over to me. 

"You going to be ok." She was crying. 

August's POV

Everybody ran to the corner of the gym, scared for their lives. I took a gun our behind me and aimed in at the one and only Jonny Williams. The bitch that killed my brother. 

"August.. How are you." He said coming towards me. I cocked my gun. He laughed and came closer to my face.

"Come any closer I swear I will kill you." 

"Oh?"

"Yeah 'Oh' bitch. You killed my brother." I said. He spit and it landed on my face. I shot him right in between his eyes. He fell to the floor and blood poured out of him. I put the gun back in my waist and picked up Khris. She was shot right in her stomach. 

"Call an ambulance now!" I yelled and held Khris close to me. "I'm so sorry Khris." 

"Its ok." She choked out. I shook my head and she wiped my face. I hadn't realize I was crying.

20 minutes later

She was carried out to the ambulance. The principal came up to me. 

"What the hell happened?!" He screamed in my face. 

"Nothing sir." I went to my truck where Alexander and Nicole was. 

"We are coming with you to see Khris." Nicole said. 

" Ok." They got in the car and I followed the ambulance Khris was in. One thing I want to know is how the fuck did Jonny know where I was. 

Hospital. 

As we got out, my phone dropped. I bent down to get it when I saw something red under my car. I looked up and saw a tracker device. I took it from under the car and looked at him. This is how he knew where I was. I threw it up in the air, took my gun out, and shot it. I put the gun under my seat and closed my door, making sure it was locked. 

We walked into the hospital and I went to the front desk.

"Can I get the room for Khris Gonzalez?" 

"Are you family?"

"Yeah. I'm her cousin." I lied. She gave me it and they followed. 

Walking to her room, I thought about how Jonny knew who Khris was. Why did he shot her though? I was at her door and I took a deep breath and walked in. Khris was up watching tv. Her eyes landed on me and her heart moniter sped up.

"Khris calm down." I told her. She smiled at motioned her hand for me to come closer. 

"Do I really do that when you see me?" 

"Yeah." I laughed and kissed her lips. 

"I love you Khris and I'm sorry this happened to do." She put her hand on my face and rubbed it.

"It's not your fault. I love you too August." I kissed her again. 

THERE YOU GO!!!! Nicole and Khris Dress Are In The External Link And The Boys Suits Are In The MM. Plus The Song August Sang To Khris Is The The Video Part. 

Comment / Vote!!