Chapter Nine

Khris' POV

I walked into Annalise school and sat her sitting in the office. When she seen me, she started smiling.

"Hi I'm here to sign out Annalise Alsina." I told the office lady. 

"Name?"

"Khris Gonzalez."  I told her. Annalise came up to me and hugged my leg.

"Oh I'm sorry. You can't sign her out. Her mother or father have to sign her out." She told me.

"But her father, August Alsina, sent me to pick her up. I can call him now." I pulled out my phone and called him. He picked up.

"Yeah?"

"Can I sign out Annalise? This lady won't let me." I put it on speaker.

"Yeah you can sign her out." I hung up and smiled at her.

"Can I have the pen?" I asked. She slammed it on the desk. 

"Hurry up."

"Bitch don't tell me to hurry up. I can take my time signing my daughter out. How about that?" I said, signing her out. "Oh and next time you slam something in front of me, Ima throw that shit in your eye. Play with me. We better not have this problem tomorrow or any day." I picked up Anna and grabbed her bag. We walked out the school and I sat her in the front seat.

"Daddy said I can't be in the front seat." She said.

"If you don't tell, I won't. Wanna get some food? What do you want for dinner?" I got in the car and drove off.

"Um pizza!" She said. I went to the pizza shop and ordered 2 boxes or cheese pizza and hot and medium wings with a liter of Pepsi. 

"That would be 30.51. I gave her a whole 50 and got back 19.49. I got in the car to wait for the food to be done.

"Mama?" I smiled inside and looked at her.

"Yes?"

"Where's daddy?" I sighed.

"He is with some one else right now. Taking care of some business."

"Is it a girl?" I nodded my head. "Why is he there?"

"Why don't you ask your father. I think he would be better at explaining this. It's none of my business." (CTFUUU) She nodded her head and she started doing her homework. For a 3 year old, she is really smart. I still have to plan her party. 

"Hey Anna?"

"Yeah?"

"What do you want for your birthday?"

"A big party. With a bouncy bounce and all my friends." She said, smiling. I nodded my head and made a note in my phone. 

"Come on. We got to get the food." On our way out the car, August texted me saying that he was on his way over to my house. I texted back saying ok. We need to live together. I don't want to live in the house he has now. Too many memories.. even though I stayed there with Alex. I want to live in a fresh house.

"Ok. Thank you have a good day." I told the lady. 

"I got the door mommy." She held the door open and I laughed.

"Ok. Now daddy said he is on his way home. So now we got to get home before Daddy comes. Ready?" She nodded her head and we pulled off. I turn of the radio and 2am by Adrian Marcel comes on and Annalise goes crazy.

"Oh my god! Mom I love him. Said its 2am!" She sings. I laughed and turn up the radio. 

We pulled up to a stop light and I look to my left to see Marquan. He looks at me and smiles. I smile back and the light turns green. I pull off and pull into the drive way. August isn't here. 

"Daddy isn't home. Come on quick." I get out the car, grab the food and she goes to the door. I hand her my keys and she unlocks the door. I set the food on the kitchen table and then get the plates. As I was doing that, Annalise was putting her bag in my room. August walks in the house. 

"Hey. Is your parents home?" I shake my head and I hear little feet running. Following by big feet.

"Mommy! Daddy!" Annalise screams. I run to her and see Na'Quan holding her. 

"Put her down!" I scream. He laughs. 

"You know, she is a pretty girl. I know you don't want anything to happen to her.. August." He says.

"That's my daughter too." I say through gritted teeth. I then see Brandon behind him. He hold a finger to his lips.

"Well she doesn't have any of your looks." He says.

"Her mother is a fucking hoe so now I'm her mom. Let my daughter go or I swear I will fucking kill you."

"Yeah I would like to see you try bitch." Just then Brandon punches him in the jaw. Annalise runs down the stairs into my arms. I hug her and August and Brandon handle Na'Quan. I call the police. 

Later that night

Me, August, Brandon, Annalise, Alex, Mom and Dad are eating pizza and watching tv. My phone starts to ring. It says Marquan.

"Hello?"

"How was that little visit from Na'Quan?"

Comment / Vote!!