Chapter Two

Khris' POV

I walked into music class and sat in the back, putting my headphones in. I honestly hate this class so that's why I don't pay attention.  m.A.A.d city by Kendrick Lamar came on. 

" If Pirus and Crips all got along, they'd probably gun me dowm by the end of this song. Seem like the whole city against me everytime I'm in the streets, I head YAWK YAWK YAWK YAWK!" I said out loud. The whole class started to laugh. 

"Miss Gonzalez!" The teacher said. I turned down my music.

"Yeah?" I said.

"What aren't you paying attention?"

"Because this class is boring. Why am I going to pay attention in a boring ass class?" I said.

"Because you need to pass." She said, putting her hand on her hip.

"Man I'm smarter than everybody in here. Fuck you mean?" 

"I will not tolerate your language in my class."

"This aint ya class. Did you give birth to us? No so we not your class. Now continue on with the lesson." I turned up my music and Man Of The Year By ScHoolBoyQ came on.  

"Bruh, I see, girl everywhere. Titties, ass, hands in the air. Its a party over here. Shake it for the man of the year. Uh man of the year. Man of the.. bounce." I yelled out loud. 

"KHRIS GONZALEZ. LEAVE MY CLASS NOW!"

"Bitch you don't own me. You better have the principal come and get me." I said, kicking my feet up on the desk and taking some chips out my bag, opening it. She went to the phone and called him. I took out my Arizona and drunk some. She thought I was playing. I'm not. 

A couple of minutes later, the principal come in. 

"Khris. Let's go." He said, shaking my head. He knows my parents so I'm like a niece to him. I finish off my chips and juice and leave it on the desk. Walking past the teacher, I burped in her face and left. 

"Really Khris? You lucky you like a niece to me or I would be calling your parents. Just sit in my office until the class is over. There is snacks in there for you." I smiled and ran to his office. 

Lunch

I walked into lunch and sat down next to Nicole and Cassidy. She is loud for a new girl.

"Yo why you act like that in Music?" Nicole asked laughing.

"Because I hate music." I said, getting a text from August, making my smile.

"Oh who making you smile like that?" Cassidy said.

"My boyfriend. Oh Nicole August is on his way." I told Nicole and Cassidy.

"August is? Why?"

"I told him to. Ion feel like being at school no more." 

"Fine with me." After she said that, I saw August pull up. I went to the Principal's Office.

"Hey Unc. I'm leaving early."

"Where you going?"

"Home. My stomach hurts." 

"Ok." 

"Bye." 

Nicole was already outside, walking to the car. I ran to the car and got in the front.

"Hey. Can you stop at my house real quick? I need more money." I asked August. He nodded his head and drove to my house.

Short and Boring. My Arm Hurt And I Didn't Feel Like Typing So That's Why It Short.. Plus I Got Suspended. 

Comment / Vote !!!!