Chapter Eight

August's POV

I waited for Khris to come back. I can't believe after like 3 days that Annalise met her, she wants her to be her new mother. I wonder how Khris is going to like it. 

I fell asleep thinking about it. 

3 hours later

Khris' POV

I walked into my room, seeing August knocked out with Annalise next to him, curled up in a ball. I smiled and woke him up.

"August wake up." I shook him and he opened his eyes and looked at me. He smiled and sat up. 

"Hey. How'd it go with Jamal?" He asked, taking his arm off around Annalise. She was so cute!

"Ehh. When he saw me, he had this big smile on his face. I told him that I'm done being mad at him and that I just want to be friends with him. He said ok. We started talking and then I went to Nicole and his house and we just chilled there." I told him. He nodded and cleared his thoart.

"Hey I need to ask you something." I sat in the chair beside my bed. 

"Ok. Shoot."

"How would you feel to be Annalise's new mom. She said that she wants you to be it. She really likes you Khris. Plus you would be a grea t mother figure. I mean look at you with Alex." He said. I was taken by surprised. She hasn't even known me for that long.

"August.."

"Come on. How can you say no to that cute little face?" He begged.

"August calm down. Making it seem like you're asking me to marry you." He adverted his eyes from me.

"Well.." 

"August if you're planning to ask me to marry you right now, I'm going to say no. But back to the subject at hand, yes I will be her new mom." Annalise jumped up and cheered.

"Yes! Khris is my new mommy!" She jumped on my lap and kissed my cheek. I laughed and hugged her. 

Next Week

I walked into the school with August by my side. Of course all the thots was mugging me but I just smiled at them. 

"Hey baby girl, you know how you said that if I asked you that night for you to marry me and you'd say no?" He asked me.

"Yeah?"

"I want to marry you after we graduate high school. I want us to be together for a long time but not too soon. I love you with all my heart, really I do, but not now." I laughed and kissed him.

"I got you baby boy." Nicole and Jamal walked up to us.

"Hey." I said to them. We started talking and conversating. 

Skipping to the End Of The Day

August's POV

I was talking to Carmen on the phone. She was having stupid stomach problems. This lady is going to make me kill myself with all her god damn whining.

"August I need you here! You the fucking father of this child in my stomach. Get your ass here now!" She yelled to me then hung up. The fuck? Watch when I get to her house.

"Who was that?" I hear from behind me. I turned around and saw Khris.

"Carmen. I'm going over to her house because of her fucking stomach problems. I'll catch later."

"I guess I'll pick up Annalise from school." 

"Oh yeah."

"What you mean 'Oh yeah'? You really forgot your daughter had school? Pss. Man go to her house. I'll pick her up." She got in her car and drove off.

What shitted in her frost flakes? 

OMG!!!!!!!!!! August, Trey, and Chris' Performance Was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yoo August Was Looking Fuckin Sexy Ass Hell. Sorry Baby Girl (If Your Reading This I Love You) But I Had To Say That.. But Yeah Sorry It's Short. Still Watching The Show..

Comment / Vote