Chapter Five

Khris' POV

Home

I walked into my house and heard my parents' voice. But one unknown one. I walked into the kitchen and saw a tall boy, brown skin, almost a high top fade, facing his back towards me. 

"Hey." I said. They turned around.

"Hey Khris. We need to talk." Daddy said. I gave them a look and sat down on the stool at the island. The boy just kept staring at me. 

"Can I have my face back? Thank you." I said, rolling my eyes. My mom hit my arm. "What the hell was that for? Damn." 

"That's no way to act towards ya brother." My father said. My eyes widened. The fuck they mean brother. I only got on brother and that's Alex. 

(If Ya Read Like Chapter 30 In The Original One, You Would See What Khris Looks Like. If Not, Go Look For Yourselves.)

"What you mean 'brother'? I only got one brother." I told them.

"We had him before you and Alex but we gave him up after you was born. We couldn't handle 2 kids." My mother said. 

"But you had Alex. Plus you expect me to just say 'Oh hey you my brother and I'm your little sister'? Nah fuck that. He don't even look like me." I raised my voice a bit.

"Really Khris. Ya look just alike." Both of my parents said. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Did you tell Alex?" I asked. I mean, he DOES look like me and Alex. What I really want to know is why wouldn't they just keep him? 

"No not yet. We were planning to do that at dinner tonight. We are leaving at 7 and its 5."

I shrugged my shoulders. 

"Help him with his bags to the guest room, which we will turn into his room." I nodded and grabbed two suitcases. He grabbed the rest. 

"What's your name?" I said, walking to the stairs.

"Brandon." He answered. 

"Do you have a girlfriend Brandon?" 

"Yeah. Her name is Lacy." 

"She better be treating you right." I said, putting the bag on his bed. 

"She is annoying. She always wants me to buy her this and buy her that. I wanna break up with her but want to spare her feelings."

"Nigga fuck that!! Give me your phone." He handed me his phone and I went to his contacts.

"What are you doing?" He asked. 

"Making you break up with your girlfriend." He sighed and laid back on his bed. I found her number and called her, putting it on speaker. 

"Hey baby!" She yelled into the phone.

"Do it." I said.

"Lacy.. um I'm breaking up with you. You are too clingy and a gold digger. Bye." I hung up for him and he smilied.

"I think we are going to get along just fine." He laughed and hugged me. I hugged back. 

Her Brother On The Side !!! Sorry Its Short.. Have Writers Block.. 

Comment / Vote