Dinner

Ella

"I'm gonna go take a shower, join me would you Firefly?" Silas winks and wraps his arm around me. I shake my head, making him frown. "Please Beautifulllll I get lonely" he pouts,

I shrug. "Maddie and I are gonna watch a movie! We have our blankets ready and the seat on the couch looking comfy as ever!!" I turn off the light to the living room and Maddie comes out of her room. "Ready baby?" I ask softly and she nods excitedly with a smile.

Silas holds my hand. "Fine, have fun watching your little pg movie" he winks. "I could give you a rated r movie" he bites his lip and I laugh while pushing his chest away from me. "Okay well, you're missing out" he smirks and walks off.

I playfully roll my eyes and sit on the couch, snuggling up in my blanket along with Maddie whose sitting next to me. "Okay baby lets get this movie started!" I chuckle and she throws her arms up with excitement. I kiss her head and start the movie.

About five minutes in, I get a test from Silas. I open it to see an attachment of him in the shower.

 I open it to see an attachment of him in the shower

"Don't you wish you were here 😉"

Maddie looks over. "Is that daddy?" she chuckles and I immediately hide my phone so she doesn't see it.

"No no! That's just a picture I saw while scrolling through my social media" I nervously laugh and she nods before looking back at the movie. I roll my eyes and text Silas back, 'Good job, Maddie saw that picture and asked if it was you🙄'

I get another text from him of just laughing emojis. I dislike him so much sometimes.

**

"We're going to dinner tonight" Silas walks into the living room without a shirt, showing off his perfectly chiseled beautiful abs. I just stare at his body, practically drooling, forgetting what he said. "Hey Firefly, my eyes are up here" he chuckles.

I look up at him with my cheeks burning red. "Oh uh yea that's fine" I embarrass myself and he laughs before passionately kissing my lips. I put my hands on the sides of his waist and he smirks.

He puts his hands on my ass and squeezes it. "You could've had all this, but you chose a movie over me" he nibbles my cheek and I frown. "You missed the opportunity, Firefly and because of that, I'll punish you by not ever letting you see me naked for awhile" he teases.

I drop my jaw. "Hey because YOUR daughter wanted to watch to movie! I can't give myself to you every second of the day you know" I cross my arms across my chest and groan.

While laughing, he moves his hands to my waist. "Getting mad because you're punished?" he smirks and I frown. "Don't worry Firefly, I'll always be yours" his smirk grows and I hit his chest.