Bracelet

Silas

"WHERE IS HE?!" I aggressively growl in his face. He shivers him fear, not even attempting to get out of my tight grip. "TELL ME!" I show my teeth and he winches as if I hurt him. Suddenly, a bullet goes through his head and I look up to see the gang looking down at me. "I had him!" I shout while getting off his guy, kicking him as I stand up.

They raise an eyebrow at me and I scowl. "Champ, that guy is his worker. They'd die for their leader rather than telling you where he is" dad kicks the guy as well. I stomp my foot and throw my bent knife at the ground.

"He was gonna die anyway!" I shout and the guys look at each other, smirking. "What?!" I growl at them. Tyler comes out of his hiding spot and gives the guys the look to expression my feelings, confused, except I'm angry as hell. "You killed my guy! Colin, Aaron, Justin, Brandon, Austin, Grandpa, Dad" I shout one by one "I swear I will kill you"

Their smirks grow and I scowl. "You're just as cold, ruthless, and horrible as we are" Brandon says proudly and my scowl slowly falls with my slightly tilted head of confusion. "You're a pure killer, just like the rest of us" he walks up to me and ruffles my hair.

I groan. "Fuck you guys" I begin to laugh and everyone bursts out into laughter. "Ok ok ok, for real, what are we going to do about that? They're teasing us!" I throw a rock at the abandoned warehouse.

"We'll figure that out. Go home to your girlfriend and daughter" dad puts his hand on my shoulder and a smile grows on my face at the thought of coming home to my family. "Go!" he laughs and hits my shoulder. I snap into reality and rush off home on my motorcycle. "We got Tyler!" he shouts as I speed off.

You might be confused about what just happened back there, well let me explain. Its been two years and te Scorpions are back. They attack us wherever we are and it's getting annoying. They have a new leader and I'm bound determine to find out whose sending ignorant people to go after us. It's like a game and they're leaving clues for us to find them.

That said, I pull up into the driveway and hop off my motorcycle then jog up to the door to prevent freezing due to this cold ass whether. I barge through the door, being met with the warm air filling the house. "Bloody hell I about froze my fingers off out there" I put my hands in the big pocket of my black hoodie.

"I told you not to ride your motorcycle" Firefly walks towards me with her warming beautiful smile. "Hi baby" she hugs me and I wrap my huge arms around her tiny body. "How was the attack?" she asks and I roll my eyes. "That bad huh?" she's giggles.

I groan and kiss her head. "They killed my guy. I mean I petrified him and was so close to finding out where their leader was!" I let out. Firefly looks at me with a raise eyebrow so I take her hand. "Sorry for yelling" I chuckle.

"Well, I know something that will help brighten your not so good luck day" she says and I glare at her "or... closer to getting the answer day" she laughs and I wrap my arm around her.

Kitten comes running into the living room, where we are, and with excitement I kneel down so she jumps into my arms. "Kitten!" I hold her and stand up, kissing her head. "How are you beautiful? I missed you all day" I kiss her cheek and she adorably giggles.

 "How are you beautiful? I missed you all day" I kiss her cheek and she adorably giggles