Snowman

Ella

"Get in the stupid hole!" I get frustrated at my keys for not going in the ignition. Stressed, I lean back in my seat to see Silas looking at my with his eyebrow raised. "It won't go in the hole" I pout and he smirks while walking towards me, getting in the passengers seat.

I huff and he takes the key, successfully putting it in the ignition. I drop my jaw and roll my eyes. "Don't call it a hole please... it sounds weird when you word it like that" he chuckle and I hit his chest for his dirty mind.

Suddenly running is heard coming towards us, but before we can see who it is, Maddie is on Silas's lap. "Daddy it's snowing!!" she excitedly shouts and we look up to see it's indeed snowing. How did we miss that?

A smile grows on Silas and Is face before we rush out of the car and throw snow at each other. Maddie joins in, but trips and scraps her knee of the concrete, causing Silas to run over to her and carry her inside. Though it's minor, Silas treats it as if it's heart surgery.

Maddie cries so Silas smiles and kisses her knee, calming her down. "All better!" Silas chuckles and Maddie hugs him. Lion, Silas's orange tabby cat, jumps into Silas's arm, taking him back at first. "Hey my dude!" Silas laughs and pets him.

Lion is the cat that helped Silas sleep when he was two, due to his nightmares so his parents bought him Lion for his birthday. "Hey cutie!" I also pet him. Maddie chuckles and kisses his soft head.

Silas holds Lion up with Simba, making us laugh. When he pulls him back down to his chest, he kisses his head and places him gently on the ground. "Ok, I have a surprise for you Kitten" Silas kneels down to Maddie's height and holds her hand.

She jumps excitedly and hugs him even though she doesn't know what he's hugging him about which is so sweet of her. Heck, I don't even know what he's talking about.

"Hey baby do you want some ice cream" I ask Maddie and she nods with a big smile on her face, making Silas and I smile as well. "Do you want some to babe?" I look at Silas and ask him softly.

He shakes his head. "No thanks, I have a fight coming up and need to stay fit" he says, causing Maddie and I to frown. He instantly regrets what he says due to the look in his eyes.

"So does that mean I shouldn't eat it either?" Maddie asks with a bit of sadness and I look at Silas, indicating me asking the same thing. He shakes his head quickly and puts his hand on her arm.

"No no! You eat all that you want!" he reassures her, making her smile. "You and mommy" he looks up at me with a cheeky smile. I return the smile and kneel down to kiss his head since he's squatting for Maddie.

I stand back up and take out the ice cream from the freezer. Lion jumps on the counter, purring and rubbing up against my arm. Silas picks him up and laughs. He really does love that damn car. He was excited to bring him to the house when we first moved in here, Maddie was pretty happy as well.

I wrap my arms around Silas and go on my tippy toes to kiss his cheek. "So whats this surprise?" I ask with a little smile. He smirks and shrugs, telling me he's not gonna tell me. "If you tell me, I will...." I pause to think "oh you know what" I smirk and say sexually.

He chuckles and kisses my head. "Firefly, I can get that whenever I want" he say cockily with a growing smirk. I playfully roll my eyes and push him away from me. "Hey!" he pouts. Maddie comes running up to us and Silas picks her up. "Hey pretty girl" he kisses her temple.