Putting an End

Silas

"GO DADDY!" is all I hear as I beat the hell out of this guy. It's encouraging, really. I punch him right in the nose, causing it to bleed. He returns the punch, but in the cheek instead. Hm. Missed.

We continue fighting on this last round of ours and he finally manages to punch me in the nose. I'm not impressed, only took him so long. I jab him right in his eye, making him pull his head back. Oooo I know that hurt. He upper cuts me in the jaw and I growl, punching him in his other eye.

My whole family continues cheering me on and eventually I get a punch to the eye. Yea... it did hurt. I stand my ground and corner him in the corner of the ring, punching him continuously. The ref pulls us apart and my opponent tries to hit me right in the face, but I dodge it.

He punches me in the chest until I turn us around. A good move dad taught me. I punch him hard in his mouth that his tooth falls out, leaving blood dripping all over ring. He swings at my head and I duck, getting back up and swinging at his head.

The bell dings and we go to our corner. "Good job!" my family greets me when I sit down on my chair. Dad holds up my water as I chug it down with sweat dripping all down my face and body. My hair and body is literally like I just came out of the shower... only the taste of sweat is worse than water.

Haha I'm nasty. My family pats my back before I walk up to stand next to the ref along with my opponent. This is a tough fight, might even be the first fight I loose. He was good, gave me actual competition.

"We have a winner by split decision" the announcer begin and pauses, causing suspense to the crowd. The ref grabs mine and my opponents wrist and I begin to move around antsy. "Silas Frey!" the announcer shouts and the crowd goes wild. The ref holds my arm up and I move my feet side to side in accomplishment.

I'm presented with a trophy and I hold it up, causing the crowd to scream. I chuckle and walk out of the ring to be covered in hugs and pats by my supportive family. "I'd totally kiss you right now... but I'll wait until you have a shower" Firefly laughs and I playfully roll my eyes before pulling her into a big sweaty hug.

Everyone joins in on the hug until a gunshot is heard. Everyone panics and run out of the building, besides us of course. "Come with me!" mom takes grandma, Tyler, Kitten, and Firefly with her somewhere safe. The guys and I pull out our guns and shoot men who come running in.

"We need to find Chad!" I shout to grandpa and dad. They nod and we run out of the building, leaving the guys to finish off the men in there. "SHOW YOURSELF!" I shout loudly.

"KAI!" mom screams and we look over to see men with their arms wrapped around mom, grandma, Tyler and Firefly's neck and body, preventing them from running while Kitten is in the arms of some man. We aggressively stomp our foot and run up to them.

They hold up guns up their heads, making us immediately stop. "LET THEM GO! THIS IS OUR FIGHT!" grandpa shouts. Damn he's a scary guy. I look at the ground and snap my head up once I come up with a plan.

"I have a plan" I whisper and they look at me. "Since we're outnumbered, we pull two men out by their feet" I say. "Just be careful with the one with Kitten, she's little so they can easily just hold onto her" I clarify and they nod.

We look back at the men and charge. I grab the feet of the men holding Tyler and Firefly while grandpa got the ones with grandma and Kitten. Dad got the one with mom. We pull them out and they successfully hit the ground hard with the back of their heads. Our plan worked, they let go of our team and we took the chance to grab them.