Devil falls for Angel and makes Chaos

Silas

"You've been silent the whole ride home, what's wrong with you man?" Tyler turns down my music that was blasting my thoughts away. Fuck you, Tyler. I pull into his house, but continuing looking forward as he sighs and gets out. "Text me" he shuts the door then I pull out of his driveway.

Firefly's been on her phone with who I'm guessing is Kane according to the smile on her face. Fuck her. Fuck Kane. They're perfect for each other so why don't they just fuck and get it over with. All this anger made me forget I ever pulled into Firefly's house.

She gets out of the car, but Maisie and Lily look at each other with mischievous smiles then Maisie gets out to talk to Firefly. "Brotherrrr" Lily jumps in the passenger sit with the cutest face ever. I hum and she hesitates at first until I hold her little hand. That's the thing about Lils, she gets nervous when trying to ask something so you have to hold her hand to calm her. "Can I sleepover here with Maisie?" she asks.

I look up to be met with Firefly's eyes looking back at me. "If it's okay with her sister then I'll have to ask your mom and dad" I look at her. She nods and jumps out of the car so I follow her. "I'm guessing Maisie asked you the question Lily asked me?" I walk up to Firefly.

She nods. "Yea, Lily can sleepover if it's alright with you guys" she smiles and says softly. I nod then pull out my phone and begin texting Austin. "While we're waiting for that, come inside so you don't have to wait out here..." she pauses and I look up at her. "It's freezing" she wraps her arms around herself.

We all walk inside the warm house then the girls run up the stairs laughing. Firefly walks into the kitchen and takes it two bowls then FROOT LOOPS! "You're the fucking best!" I immediately sit down at the table, waiting for her to finish. She laughs as she presents it in front of me and I almost take her hand off to grab it.

"Don't eat too fast, you'll get a stomach ache" she starts eating hers. I look down at my bowl to see half the cereal is already gone and she gave me a full bowl. Ehhh. I look back back up to see her still eating which makes my lips curve into a smile. Good. Watching her eat makes my whole day. Once she finishes, I pass her a snickers bar while I eat one myself. "No thanks, my stomachs already killing me"

"Good. I'm glad it hurts. Now eat more with me" I give her puppy eyes, making her sigh and start to eat the snickers bar and candy with me. "If they made cereal candy I'm definitely stocking up on that shit, that's basically my two favorite things combined" I open up a sour patches kids.

She laughs and moves her hair out of her face then takes off the the Angel ring headpiece thing. Honestly, she doesn't need a costume to be my, the Devils, Angel. Shit, I did not just say that...

I did. Why the fuck? Fuck it, there's no denying how I feel around this girl. Even if she doesn't want me around her, I'm sure as hell never gonna let go of those butterflies I get around her. The way my heart raises when I just glance at her. She's so innocent and pure that i don't get it... I've always been around dangerous guys my whole life that I don't know how to handle a little Firefly.

Damnit. I want her. She takes our bowls to the sink and I sink on the counter. "Are you sure you're okay here alone?" I ask and she looks at me. "Not that you're not responsible or anything, just... yea I've got nothing" I shrug.

She smiles so happily that it could kill all the bad in this world. Stoppp you're making me want you even more. "I'm fine Silas. Plus Kane comes over after his shift to check up on us everyday. In fact he's coming over later" she puts the cereal away and my jaw clenches.