chaPTer twENty nIne

A/N : Hey again! Thanks for coming back :) Please vote & comment if you like the story. Enjoy!

PLAYLIST : New Rules - Dua Lipa

     Babysitting is the worst job ever

     Babysitting is the worst job ever. And if the kid is my brother, you are doomed. And if it's my brother and his friends, then I have nothing more to say. Yes, that was how I spent my Saturday. Babysitting Eric and his friends and a rabbit.

     My parents went out to dinner. Gina went out. I stayed home with Eric. And then his friends came over. One of them brought his pet rabbit along with him. Rabbits are nasty creatures. There poopy smells horrible.

     Like watching over Eric and his friends wasn't enough, I also had to chase the god damn rabbit, trying to stop it from littering the house.

     By the end of the day, I was about to explode. But thankfully my parents came back from their date. With a raging headache, half groaning, half whining, I dragged my feet upstairs to my room and collapsed on my bed.

     I was so sleepy that I started snoring before even falling asleep. And I would've sleepy peacefully if I wasn't interrupted by the ringing of my phone.

     Cursing, I put a pillow over my head to block out the noise hoping it'd stop ringing. But my stupid phone was consistent. I finally had to give in.

     When I saw Derek's name on the screen, my half closed eyes flew wide open. "Derek! What's up, dude?"

     He scoffed. "I'm your dude?"

     "Why are you calling me? What happened?"

     "No reason."

     I let out a yawn. "Dude, call your girlfriend if you're bored."

     "Stop calling me dude," he said irritated. "I'm not your dude."

     "Jeez, fine," I giggled. "Don't be so rude. Where are you?"

     "In my home."

     "Really? Don't you have a party to rock or a condom to pop?"

     "What?"

     "What?" I repeated.

     "Why would I pop a condom?" he asked confused.