CHapTer SeVEn

A/N : Hey guys, I'm back! I know it's been a while and I'm so, so sorry for that. Some stuff came up and I couldn't update. But uh, I hope you're still here and the story still interests you. If it does, THANK YOU SO MUCH! Every read, vote and comment means a lot to me. Thanks a ton for putting up with me. I love ya all!

PLAYLIST :

     I stood transfixed at the same spot with my eyes bulging out and my mouth agape long after Derek drove away

     What the friggin hell was that about! Did Nate tell him about me? No, he wouldn't. Or maybe he did. Oh God, I was totally freaked out. Derek acted crazy. If it comes to it, I was sure he won't think twice about driving his car over me! Why did this even happen? I mean, why on earth did he talk to me that way?

     Nate was okay with everything and I apologized. I had a sneaking suspicion Derek did this on his own. No way was Nate involved in this.

     His deadpan look had me freaked out. What if he comes back? For some reason unknown to me, he had a vendetta against me. I should've known this all along when he acted like a jerk in Calculus.

     I lifted my head and looked around. I was still standing on the road and cars were passing by me. If Derek comes back, he had a clear shot at ramming into me. And he'd have the perfect excuse too - I was mindlessly strolling in the middle of the road.

     And why didn't I say anything? Why didn't I talk? His gaze was so condescending, I forgot to talk. Maybe if I had said something, anything, he'd let me live. But I didn't. What if he does come back?

     As soon as the thought of him coming back entered my mind, I heard a pair of footsteps behind me.

     Oh, darn it! I should've gotten out of the way when I had the chance. Now, he's exactly behind me. But he's walking, so at least I'm not dying yet.

     Before I could react, a hand rested on my shoulder firmly. My worst fears came true! I covered my face with my hands in a defensive stance and screamed at the top of my lungs.

     "Aaahhhh..."

     The hand grabbed my arm and turned me around.

     "What the hell, Viv?"

     I slowly removed my hands from my face and faced the owner of the hand that was still holding my arm.