aUthOR's noTe

Hey peeps! I'm so glad you stopped by to check out this book!

First things first...

▶ This is a light-hearted, fun read.

▶ No smut!

▶ My characters sometimes do stupid, cringeworthy things.

▶ CLICHÉ ALERT! ⚠️⚠️
Yes, yes. I've tried to put my own spin on it and deviate from the stereotypical, but at the end of the day, it's still cliché... I think.

▶ This is my first book and I'm the definition of imperfect. If you do decide to read it, please don't expect a perfect story. Not even a purfect or a near-purfact story.

▶ Since this is my first story, you may find the starting chapters to be not that good. But I promise you that the story improves as you go on :) Or maybe not. Idk dude, I've no idea what I'm doing 🤓

▶ If you're still here, happy reading!

~ Ara 🐱

Blurb

                    A seemingly harmless prank call by an otherwise laid back and nerdy Vivian Castillo, goes wrong and brings her face to face with the school's player, Derek Whitley. It turns out to be a not-so-pleasant encounter for Vivian and she's scared out of her wits by Derek's demeanor.

                    Derek scares her pretty bad and Vivian vows to never ever be in a place or position where she has to face Derek again.

                    But when prom night unexpectedly brings both of them together, Vivian discovers a different side of him - a friendly side, which helps her out with a problem.

                    Being a romantic at heart, something which she'd never admit to, she can't help crushing on him. Until she realizes that he's dating someone else - her best friend.

I love ya all so much! xoxo
Please leave votes and comments if this book was worth your time. It'll make me so happy. And when I'm happy, I dance. 💃

Also, please add the book to your reading list or library to get updates.

And, and, also...again... Happy reading peeps! 😘