Home

"Rapunzel?" My love, Rumpelstiltskin, looked at me with eyes full of hesitant hope. I could sense his longing - he was hoping he hadn't misheard. He was hoping I was back, and trying to believe the reason I was.

After a slight pause, I giggled knowing what had happened - I'd fallen in love with him again, as [y/n] of Storybrooke, and our kiss woke me up. I knew our love was strong enough to overcome anything. This moment proved it.

Giddily, I nodded to him and cupped his face in my hands. I was back. I was his, and he was mine. After all too long, we had been reunited.

I brought my lips to his, and we shared in a passionate kiss. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of his skin against mine. I had missed his taste and touch. My whole body warmed from his embrace, and I gazed at him in drunken love. I had longed for him everyday we'd been apart.

After many minutes of this, he scooped me into his arms and I laid my head on his chest. My fingertips traced down from his cheeks to his arms; I placed my hand on his chest and felt his heartbeat. I looked in admiration at the man whose every heartbeat proclaimed his love for me. I could have spent eternity like this.

He was my dream throughout this curse and the one I had known I'd find again. He was my dearest friend and greatest lover. My husband - my other half.

He ran his hand through my hair and brought his face close to mine. Our noses touched and I stared intently into his eyes. After several more passionate touches, we took some time to simply breath in each other.

"I've been waiting for you to awake." He broke the silence with his voice that reverberated with his longing for me. He loved so passionately and deeply - I knew I didn't deserve him.

"I dreamed of you every night." I brushed off a tear that escaped his eye. I found comfort in the familiarity of our embrace. "From the moment that I met you to our wedding - I dreamed of you every night."

"My every thought was of you - everyday and every night." He clung to me as if to collect back the moments he'd missed. His arms wrapped me tightly as if to make sure I'd never be taken away. "I love you."

I nuzzled his neck, "I love you too, Rumpel." After many more minutes of embracing, a small yawn escaped my lips. Before I could say anything, Rumpel had taken me into his arms and began to bring me upstairs - a small smirk tugged at the corner of his cheeks.

As we walked up, he placed countless kisses upon my head. "I do believe I remember you enjoying falling asleep in my arms while resting in our bed." His voice was filled with tender love that warmed me to my bones.

When we arrived to the top, he brought me into our room like it was our wedding day. My knees were tucked into his left elbow and his hand held my hips. His other arm supported my back and his hand rested on my side. My arms were holding tightly around my neck. My whole body seemed to sing in joy.

I couldn't help but laugh in delight. He set me on the bed then laid next to me. We sank into the covers then he tucked us under. After kissing him, I gasped as I took in the gorgeous decor of the room.

The bed was clothed with lush bedding, and the room was golden with accents of white and purple. I smiled to myself - purple was my favorite color and gold was his. I was delighted with how well they complimented each other
- almost as well as we complimented each other. I let out a breath of appreciation.

"What do you think?" Rumpelstiltskin asked me as I melted into his embrace. He studied my face as if he could find the meaning of life in my eyes.

"Having you again is all I ever wanted." I kissed him then looked at the room again. It was truly breathtaking. "But, this is the icing on the golden cake."

He let out a small chuckle and held me tighter. As he was caressing me, his hand brushed against my stomach. Instinctively, I recoiled.

"Rapunzel," he sighed once realizing what had happened. "I will love those children - even though they aren't mine. Don't feel as though you need to discard of them on my behalf."

"Rumpel," I said as I peppered his face with kisses. I grabbed his hands and placed them under my shirt - onto my stomach. I smiled knowing what I was about to say would put him into shock and over joy him. "These were conceived in the Enchanted Forest."

I felt his hands flinch for a second then spread out against my small baby-bump. Love seemed to spread from his fingertips and through my skin. His eyes filled with joy and delight spread throughout his face. I giggled and kissed him.

"These are your children, Rumple." My eyes started to fill with tears of joy, "Are you ready to be a Papa again?"