Chapter Fourty Five

I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH

I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH. ☺️ I️ know I've been MIA and I️'m sorry. I️ finished my first semester of college though, so yayyyyyy!

Enjoy!

Kennedy Onika "Nicki" Maraj

I hugged my Chanel bag closer to my body as I followed one of my designated security guards throughout the airport. While he led the way, the other followed us as Jason and Kylie stood beside me. AJ slept peacefully in his stroller as Jason pushed him along the path, pretending to be his personal chauffeur. I️t was evident that you couldn't think of Jason without associating him with every definition of 'EXTRA'.

"We can stay inside while one of y'all go and find the driver, I don't want my baby to be waiting outside", I said to one of the security guards. I was still pretty cautious when it came to AJ. Since the media has yet to see a picture of his face, I️ knew that there was possibilities of having someone trying to steal that moment away from us. I️ was going to let everyone see him on my time, despite the rushing and pleading of Aubrey's fans.

One of the security guards nodded his head and then went outside to find the trucks that would be escorting us. While waiting, a few fans walked up and asked for pictures but luckily, nothing too crazy happened.

"Your car is ready Ms.Maraj", one of the security guards said as he began to escort us outside.

"Thank the lord, a bitch was tired of waiting and my feet a little cold". I shook my head as we walked to the Black SUV, "Nobody told you to wear those fucking Gucci slides without any socks on, your ass is going to catch pneumonia".

After making sure AJ was strapped into the car safely, everyone pretty much went their separate ways. The security guards headed to their hotels, Kylie and Jason went to her apartment, while AJ and I went to my mother's house.

"Hi mommy", I said as I stepped into her warm home. She placed a kiss on my cheek and took ahold of AJ's stroller, escorting him towards the kitchen.

"How have you been since I've left"?

I shrugged while sitting down, "It's been good so far, I can't complain. Motherhood is different, but it's full of experiences. I try my hardest to keep him on schedule, so that everything flows better".

"Oh, are you considering having another one yet"? I playfully rolled my eyes, "It's not a thought that's near the trash, but I want to focus on AJ before I even consider having another child. It's a thought though, you know I still want my baby girl".

She nodded her head while placing sleeping AJ against her chest. Lord knows how spoiled he already was, so my mother never made it any better.