Chapter Fourty

Heyyyyy guys! We're literally 👌🏾 this close to 40K views, so this is just a thank everyone for sticking through it with this story & I really wanna push the limits and get further!

I really want to expand my stories, especially with this Dricki idea. I was bored one day and look where that lead.

I really still need you guys to be active readers, which includes voting and commenting.

Without further ado

Without further ado...

Kennedy Onika "Nicki" Maraj

"What do you want right now? You can't stay locked up in this room all day Onika". I shrugged, "The interior designer for the new house just called and she said everything is pretty much in tact. I was just thinking about packing all of my clothes up and leaving this house".

"And are you going to tell Aubrey about this"? I shrugged, "Ma, I don't know. It just feels like a continuous heart break with him, every time things are starting to go good, it never lasts for long. I don't want to argue and fight with the man that I'm suppose to be marrying and having a child by, it's just too much".

She looked at me smiling, "I can't tell you much because it's your relationship, but you know that I always wish nothing but happiness upon you". I weakly smiled back, "I know Ma".

It was the next day after the Grand Opening, and I still hadn't talked to Aubrey. I wasn't really in the mood for a sorry ass apology, so I didn't bother responding to the few missed calls, voicemails, and text messages he'd left on my phone.

A part of me still hoped to have that perfect relationship, which came with raising our son, a wedding, and maybe more children somewhere down the line. But at the same time, I was honestly over the phase of accepting his weak ass apologies, gifts, and promises. There was no point in accepting it all if i was only going to be lied to over and over again.

Some one once said, "Heartbreak isn't beautiful. It isn't fucking poetry, it's not staying up 'til 4am listening to sad songs. It's breaking down in the middle of the street. It's seeing their face in all the people you pass by. It's feeling okay for weeks at a time and then all of a sudden, you feel the ghost of their lips on your neck and their nails on your back and then you're choking on memories of their presence. It's waking up from dreams of them coming back and screaming in the middle of the night because your chest aches like a rotting tooth. Stop romanticizing the pain. Stop using people like their objects. A heart isn't a cigarette- you can't just light it up and then stomp it out when you're done. Don't act like anything about heartbreak is beautiful, because I wouldn't wish that feeling upon my worst of enemies".