Chapter Thirty Five

Kennedy Onika "Nicki" Maraj

Aubrey could be right, I mean I could be second guessing our relationship but he made it seem as if it was a privilege to be with him, like I should be grateful. Like I didn't have my own shit, like I needed him to do the things he does for me.

'Got all this shit around me, and I'm choosing you to share it with.' The fuck was that supposed to mean?

I didn't know if I should be upset or if I should let it go. One part of me wanted to be wrapped in his arms but the other part of me wanted to finish our argument. Again, he was the one texting bitches, granted I believe him when he said he wasn't cheating this time but he got super defensive when he found out that I went through his phone.

All these thoughts were clouding my mind as I made my way outside to his car. He was already inside, causing me to roll my eyes but he'd opened my car door and left it open for me.

I got in and slammed the door before putting my seatbelt on. "Ken, stop slamming my fucking doors every time you wanna throw a tantrum."

"Shut up." I angled my body away from him as best as I could and started eating my apple as he drove away from the estate.

After a long silence I stole a glance at him and he was clearly upset. Today he was wearing a simple white tee and some grey sweats but he'd never looked sexier to me. Ken, it's the pregnancy hormones, fuck him and his dick.

I can't seem to feel one thing at once, the doctor said that my body adjusting to the pregnancy would be tough but I didn't think it would make me hate my fiancé and want to make love to him at the same time.

He's so fucking handsome though. I openly stared at him as he drove but he refused to pay me any mind. His jaw was set and his right hand was steering while his left was twisting the toothpick in his mouth.

"What Kennedy?" He said without looking at me. "You ready to talk like an adult?" He asked and I took a deep breath to keep my hands to myself. Lord knows how bad I wanted to slap him.

I didn't even notice that we had pulled up to the house. The realtor, of course, was already there, but Aubrey hadn't made any effort to get out of the car just yet.

"Why can't you just...break all communication with them? Why must you text them. I tolerate Instagram, I tolerate Twitter. I see the likes and all that shit but it's social media, you're a man. But texting them? Really Aubrey?"

"Ken, some of them are just friends. I'm not allowed to have female friends?"

"Not the ones you've had your dick in, no. Especially not the ones that want your dick, I'm not having that.  The fuck I look like? You can make me so insecure at times and I'm far from it. That shit hurts me, it hurts that you don't see how little shit like that affects me. We've been through this over and over and over again and I'm tired," My voice cracked because my feelings were getting the best of me. "I'm tired," I felt the hot tears fall onto my cheeks and I quickly brushed them away. "If you feel like I'm second guessing our relationship, ask yourself why? It's because you made me that way." I told him. "I'm tired."

Drake sighed before running his hand over his face and opening the car door. I frowned, thinking he was about to go inside the house but instead he came around the car and opened my door. He helped me out then closed the door allowing me to rest my back against the side of the car. "Is this what you want?" I asked him. "Am I enough for you because if I'm not, then just tell me. I don't want you feeling obligated to be with me."