Epilouge

At first, I was going to write a few more chapters but I later decided that it would just be dragging the story on

At first, I was going to write a few more chapters but I later decided that it would just be dragging the story on. It would be repetitive because we've already witnessed Aubrey and Kennedy make-up and discuss the same shit that caused their downfalls.

Even though it wasn't my first choice, I had to make the right decision. For a few weeks, I've been writing and editing the Epilogue, trying to make it as close to perfect as possible. This story is literally my baby, and it honestly hurts for me to allow it to come to an end. I know that no matter what I do or what new concept I create, I could always post a chapter and actually enjoy the feed back you guys gave me. I can't shout everyone out, but that you to all of my LOYAL readers who have constantly let me know their opinions and made me laugh throughout this story.

This isn't the end for my Dricki books though, I will be starting another one very soon. Make sure you guys FOLLOW ME and stay tuned for what I have yet to come.

I love you all and I'm so thankful for every VOTE & COMMENT!

Enjoy! ( Special thank you to the world's best co-writer, fyesdrizzy. I MISS YOU 😭😂😂)

Kennedy Onika "Nicki" Maraj

four years later.

All day, I've been constantly thinking about how I got to this point. Considering everything I've been through in life, I never thought that I would end up here.

Though you constantly wish that you could go back and change some things, right all of your wrongs, fix all that you broke, and mend those you have hurt; you know that there's no going back.

When the sun doesn't shine as bright as it once did, you think about all of those times when it wasn't as dim. All of those thoughts race through your mind but you know that there's no hope for back tracking, so you accept the present.