Being sick.

"I will be alright, I will turn back soon." I said and placed down the cup of tea.
Tomoe immediately brought me to bed when we came home and gave me some tea.
"Please lay down and rest."Tomoe said and wiped my forehead with a wet cloth.
"I will, don't worry, Nanami must be hungry, It is dinner time soon." I said with a little smile .
I saw doubt in his eyes when he said:" I will cook something, but I will come and have a look every now and then."
With those words he left the room, I was all alone again.
I felt bad for Nanami that Tomoe only had eyes for me after we returned.
I knew how hurt she was after Tomoe rejected her because Yokai and humans shouldn't date.
I thought otherwise about that statement, I also fell in love with Tomoe when I was still a human.
My heart would always love Tomoe but I couldn't take him from Nanami.
I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I woke up after hearing many noises coming from outside my room.
With difficulty I came to my feet when i opened the door of my room.
To my surprise I saw Mizuki and Kurama standing outside my door.
Tomoe was standing for my door with an angry glare on his face.
"She is resting, leave her alone." He said, but stopped mid-sentence and turned around.
"I am awake now, It's fine Tomoe, I am a little bit hungry, so I will get something to eat." I said when I took a step.
But I felt dizzy suddenly, I saw how the floor came closer to my face.
I felt many hand on my body, when I looked up I saw that Tomoe, Mizuki and Kurama had grabbed me.
"I will get you something, get back to bed." Tomoe said and lifted me up.
He left the room when he placed me down on my bed.
"Please stay in bed." Kurama said , he was standing in the doorway.
"I will." I said when I heard Nanami grumble against Tomoe.
"I can bring her soup too, I will take care of her a while, you have doing it for a while, now is my turn." Nanami said and came in the room with a tray of food.
She placed down the tray and pushed everybody outside the room and closed the door.
"Boys, they never understand when it is time for girl time." Nanami said with a little smile.
"You don't have to go through the trouble, I will change back soon." I said.
"I want to, you are sick an living under my roof, you are also my best friend and best friend take care of each other." She said with a big smile before handing me the soup.
"Thank you Nanami, I appreciate it." I said with a smile back.