My past part 1

~Many hundred years ago~

"Haruhi, don't go to far" screamed my mom after I left the house.
"Yes mother, I will" I said with a smile and ran as fast as my human legs could.
The wind played with my beautiful black hair, I lived in a small village far away in the forest.
But I loved it, I loved to walk around, to know everyone and seeing there smiles when I ran past them.
My mother was always afraid for the demons in the area, but I had never seen them, I never believed my mother stories.
But I didn't realised that it would change soon, sooner then anyone thought.
A few weeks went by, I was at the little shrine, I heard something coming out of the bushes.
A white hair fox came out of the bushes, he had white long hair with to pointy ears that I wanted to touch.
But his purple eyes made me afraid of him, I wanted to run but my body couldn't.
"What do we have here?" he said with an evil smirk.
"Please leave me alone" I stuttered, I slowly moved away from him.
"Why would I let you live? It's so much fun to play with you" The white fox said.
"Because I am not in the mood to be killed, I had a fight with my mother so go away" I said angry.

"Aww did the little girl had a fight? Poor you" he said sarcastic and touched my long black hair.
"Don't you dear to touch me, I will not be touched by a hand that kills humans, I will not be tainted with your bloody hands" I said and looked at his white hands.
Suddenly he grabbed my chin and I looked in his beautiful purple eyes.

"You fascinated me little human, I never seen a human with such a attitude to a demon, don't worry, I will not kill you, you will be my plaything" he said with a smile.
Then he disappeared as he suddenly came and I was all alone and afraid.