That was my past

~Back in the present~

"And that is my life story, but don't worry, he doesn't remember me, I know I had my chance with him, I see in your eyes that you care for Tomoe very much, don't worry I will keep your secret" I said , I fell the pain in my heart.
Nanami was a great girl and I didn't want to come between her and Tomoe, I saw how much she was in love with him.
After a while Tomoe came in the room again with our lunch boxes, I took one and said:"Thank you for the food"
Then I turned to Nanami and said:"We have to go, we are on cleaning duty"
She nod and together we went to school.

Nanami and I with a couple of students were cleaning the school, when someone screamed:"Everybody check out, it's a snake"
I turned my head and saw a boy with blond hair poking the snake with a broom.
"Leave the poor snake alone" I said and walked to the snake and took him of the ground.
I walked to the open window and said:"There you go little guy, it's not save for you for being in a school"
I looked at my arm and saw some red line across it, great, my day couldn't go any better, I don't wanted to marry a snake.

"Are you okay?" Nanami asked and pointed to the red lines on my arm.
"I will be in trouble, these lines means that I am engaged to a snake demon, Tomoe will kill me" I said with sigh.

I was right, I came home and changed my clothes when I walked to the kitchen were Tomoe was cooking.
"What is this?" Tomoe said angry.
"I am engaged to a snake, I came across a snake at school, I only picked it up because I thought it was a normal snake, apparently I was mistaken, I never thought that a snake demon would come to a school" I said.
"Nanami told me that you are not a full demon" Tomoe said.
"That is right, I was born a human, I am not as powerful as a normal demon and one night every month I become an human, but don't worry I can take care of myself" I said.
I turned around when I felt a hand around my wrist and Tomoe said:" I made a promise to Nanami that I would protect you, as her familiair I will do what she ask me to do"
"Thank you but I don't need it" I said and walked to my room.
I walked to my bed and lay down, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.