Waking up in a place that I don't recognise

I woke up on the wooden ground, my back hurt.
"She is awake, do you want so bugs?" One of the creatures said.
"No thanks"I said and throw him off me, I looked into a mirror and was my black hair and no ears and tail.
It was a part of the curse that made me a demon, I became human for one day after a few weeks, the woman that helped and cursed me said it wasn't fair for me to be immortal everyday.
I could become an full demon if someone fell in love with me and I with him and that he accepted me even when I was a demon.
But that never happend, because my heart couldn't love anymore , I was to broken.
"You are finally awake, my name is Mizuki , I'm the familiar of Lady Yonomori, the beautiful water goddess, I took you to become my wife" he said with a smile, it was a smile I know, a sad smile.
"You are a bad liar Mizuki, I don't sense a water goddess anymore, she disappeared many years ago, you have been lonely all this time, that is the real reason you brought me here" I said.
"Don't lie, she is alive" Mizuki said angry and I felt my body flying through the air.
I came to a stop against a wall, I felt blood coming from my forehead.
"I'm sorry Haruhi, I didn't mean to hurt you" He said, he made the wound on my forehead clean and put a bandage on it.
He held his hand for me but I slapped it away and got on my feet again by myself.
"I don't need your help, I know that you are lonely but you can not kidnap someone, it's something you have to live with" I said, I understood his feelings.
"That is why I took you, you are the same as me, you are lonely to, you will not be alone with me here" he said with a smile and took my hands.
"I am not lonely anymore Mizuki, I have Nanami and Tomoe, come with me Mizuki, you will be not alone anymore" I said with a little smile.
"No , I can't leave lady Yonomori's tree, please stay with me" he said desperate and he grabbed on to me.
We fell on the ground, he pinned my arms to the ground and said:"Please"
"Please let go Mizuki, you are hurting me" I said and try to lose his grip.
But he didn't listen to me, my head hurt from the wound, I hadn't enough strength in my arm to get lose.
"Get off me"I screamed and tears fell from my cheeks, that was when the door was broken down.