A day out

It was an early Saturday morning when Nanami bursted into my room.
"Wake up Haruhi, we are going to a theme park" Nanami said happy and threw some clothes at me before leaving the room.
I got up with a sigh and dressed myself, I decided to put my long hair in a braid.

An hour later I stand before the entrance of the team park with Nanami, Mizuki, Kurama and Tomoe.
"Why did you bring them Nanami?" said Tomoe angry and looked at Mizuki and Kurama.
"Because I wanted too, don't be so grumpy" Nanami said with a big smile on her face and the map in her hands.
"What do you want to do first Nanami?" I said and looked at the map, it was my first time in a theme park.
"Let's choose something calm first, what do you think of the merry-go-round ?" Nanami said.
Tomoe didn't looked to happy about it but I didn't care, I grabbed Nanami's hand and walked to the merry-go-round.
I did by best to sit as ladylike as I could, but my kimono didn't make it easy.
It began to move, I felt the wind through my hair and a big smile came on my face.
I felt many eyes burning on me but I didn't care, I gave Nanami a big smile.
We went to a roller coaster after the merry-go-round, Nanami sat next to Tomoe.
Kurama and Mizuki were sitting behind them, I was alone.
Kurama and Mizuki were arguing about who was sitting next to me that I decided that I wanted to sit alone.
I loved the roller coaster, it made me feel like we were flying, I saw that everyone except Nanami was enjoying it.

I sat down on a bench, Nanami and Tomoe were getting some food for us.
"It's been a while since I saw you smile so much, Haruhi" Kurama said.
"It's been a while since I had a reason for it" I said with a smile.
"I am happy for you" Kurama said with a smile and grabbed me into a hug.
"Keep your hands off Haruhi" I heard Mizuki saying, I felt his hand around my arm.
I felt Kurama's arm holding me tight and Mizuki was trying to pull me out of the embrace.
"Please let go both of you" I said angry, I was done with all the fighting today.
Both of them let me go, I stand up and began to walk away from them, I needed a minute for myself.
I heard them saying my name but I kept walking without turning back.
I saw a ferris wheel in the distance, I decided to ride it until I was calmed down.
I sat down and looked around me for the beautiful view.