My past part 3

~Many years ago~

"No Haruhi, please open your eyes, please don't die"I heard a voice saying, I felt tears on my face.
I opened my eyes with the energy that I had left, I saw to beautiful purple eyes.
There were tears on his cheek, I said:" Don't cry"
"Please Haruhi, don't leave me, I don't want you to go somewhere were I can't follow" he said.
"Don't worry, no matter were you are, I will always find you" I said and gave him my hairpin from my hair before I closed my eyes.
I heard him scream my name but something was slowly dragging me away from the living world.
After a while I heard a female voice saying:"Haruhi, I heard your wish, I know that you want to keep living, that is why I will make your wish come true but there is something you may not like, do you accept this?"
"Yes, I want to keep living"I said, I felt something dragging me back to the world of the living.
"You will be a demon Haruhi, but not a normal demon, you will still have your human side deep within, therefore you will never be a full demon" the voice said.
"It doesn't matter, I want to live" I said back to the voice.

I opened my eyes and a woman was sitting next to me, I was at a shrine, Tomoe was gone.
"My name is Miki, I am the moon goddess, I made you a fox demon, you will be my familiar" She said with a smile.
Miki was a beautiful and friendly person, her pink hair was long and green eyes.
I served as her familiar for many decades, until that day came.
Akura-ou found me again and killed the only person that I had, Miki.
Before she dead she gave me her goddess seal, she wanted me to keep it until I found an new person for the moon goddess role but I never found someone.
Akura-ou was always after me, therefore I had always be on the run.
But after a long time I never saw him again, It made me afraid that he would come back one day.

After many decades I came across a shrine that belonged to Mikage.
There is where I saw Tomoe after hundredths of years but Mikage stopped me.
"He doesn't remember anymore, he will not recognise you. He made a promise with a goddess to help him with his broken heart. The goddess made him forget every memory you two had. The contract was made with the hairpin you gave him, I am sorry I can't undo it" Mikage said with a sad smile.
With those words I begin to ran as far as I could, tears fell down from my cheeks, It was the day my heart broke.