A day to the beach

"What a beautiful day" Said Amy, while putting on her sunglasses.
"I love your bikini." Nanami said smiling to me, I was wearing a blue bikini that I borrowed from Kei.
"Thank you, I borrowed it, because I don't own one myself." I said with a smile.
"Why are those two here?"Kei said a little bit angry, she broke up with her boyfriend again.
"Because we couldn't leave Nanami and Haruhi alone." Said Mizuki.
We placed down our stuff , I laid down my towel.
"Let's go for a swim Haruhi." Nanami said with a smile.
"I will come in a seconde, go ahead." I said and put down my bag.
I put my hair up in a high ponytail and said:"Maybe I should cut it shorter, It's growing really long."
"No, your hair is to pretty for that." Mizuki said and pulled an arm around me.
"Let's go for a swim Haruhi." He said and pulled me to the water.
Tomoe looked at us very angry from a distant, he didn't want to swim.
"I really missed the ocean, I haven't been here for a while." I said with a big smile on my face.
I floated on the water for a while, I saw Mizuki and Nanami in the distance showing sea shells to Tomoe.
Suddenly I felt something around my foot that dragged me down in the water.
I came up again gasping for air, when I saw the Dragon King before me, Otohiko.
"Long time no seeing, what can I do for you?" I said angry.
"I want something back that Tomoe had stolen from me a long time ago." He said.
"This again? I am not going to Tomoe and ask to give it back to you because he won't remember it." I said back.
"Then I have no choose and take a hostage with me" He said and I was dragged back under water again.