I love my bed.

One thing I missed the most when I had to run all the time was a decent bed.
It was finely weekend, the two favorited days of the week.
I admit, I was a little lazy today but my bed was so comfortable.
Then suddenly the door was slammed open and an angry Tomoe was in the door opening.
"Good morning grumpy, didn't you get enough beauty sleep?" I said sleepy.
"Get your lazy ass out of the bed, you have slept enough" He said and closed the door.

I heard him scream in the distance, properly to Nanami.
After 5 minutes I decided to get out of bed, I opened my closet en took a kimono out.
It was one of my favorite, one with cherry blossom leaves on it.
I took my pyjama off when the door was opened again, I screamed and hid behind the closet door.
"You perverted fox, never learn te knock?' I said and look to the door.
I saw that he was embarrassed and his cheeks were bright red as mine.
" I am sorry" he mumbled and closed the door, I heard him walk away.
 I left my room after I put on my kimono, my long white hair was in a pony tail as always.
There was a time someone did my hair everyday but that was a long time ago.
I saw Nanami sitting at the table eating breakfast, I decided to sit next to her.

"Did you sleep well?" Nanami said between bites.
"It could been better if someone let me sleep longer, my bed was so warm" I said and took a bite.
"Haruhi, may I ask you something?" Nanami said with caution.
"Of course, ask ahead" I said carefully.
"Your eyes are always so sad, but yet you smile, what happend?" Nanami said.
"Its a really long story, you don't want to hear" I said laughing, it was not a good story.
"Go ahead, tell me, I don't mind" Nanami said .
"Alright, you wanted to know, it al began many years ago......"