A day out

It was a boring day on school, I didn't get enough sleep and looked like a zombie.
I saw Nanami talking to Amy and Kei, Nanami was making new friends.
"Haruhi, do you have a boyfriend?" Amy asked suddenly, I looked up from my daydream.
" No I don't have one, I don't do boyfriends anymore" I said and walked out of the classroom.
I walked around the hallway, I was going to the cafeteria for some coffee.
I heard whispering coming from a door, I recognised the voices.
"And what are you two doing?" I said and saw Tomoe and Kurama sitting.
"Talking about girls" Kurama said with an smile and I felt his arm around my shoulder.
"Please don't , I know you with talking about girls" I said laughing and shake away his arm.
"Where are you going?" Kurama said when I start walking.
"Getting something to drink or eat" I said when I walked further.
I was feeling a little out of it today, it was because of the nightmare.
I heard girls talking about Tomoe to Nanami, a girl had a crush on Tomoe.
I took Nanami's hand and dragged her to the rooftop.
"Don't let them steal Tomoe away from you, I see it in your eyes, you love him, tell him" I said.
It was killing me from inside but I didn't want to stand between her and Tomoe.
She deserved to be loved by someone, Tomoe didn't even remember me.

It was late, Tomoe and Nanami where not home for a while.
They went somewhere together after school, Nanami wanted some time with Tomoe.
I was changing in my sleeping kimono when I heard the front door opening.
I heard footsteps when I laid down in my bed, suddenly my room door was opening.
Nanami came in my room, I was shocked by the expression on her face.
"What is wrong?" I said when she collapse into my arms.
"He rejected me Haruhi, we went out, I confessed to Tomoe, he said I was wrong, that a human couldn't be in love with a demon, that It won't work." She said crying.
"He let me fall by accident, I didn't want him to touch me anymore if he didn't love me." She said.
"I'm sorry Nanami, Tomoe is a difficult person, but don't give up, he will turn around eventually, you can stay with me tonight." I said and tapped on the bed beside me.
Nanami fell asleep first and after a while me too.