The water castle

I woke up, I coughed up some water before I got up and looked around.
Suddenly I saw my black hair fell for my eyes, a sigh left my lips.
Why had this happend of all days , I hated the curse most of the times.
"So you are finally awake, I almost thought you were dead." I heard the dragon king saying.
"You know that this is not going to work, I will go home when I change back again." I said when I shivered.
'Do you have any dry clothes?' I said and rubbed my arm to stay warm.
"Only clothes of my wife, they will be a bit to large for you."He said.
A servant came in the room with a pair of spare clothes, she took me to another room to change.
I sighed and change clothes, I really hoped that I could leave soon.
I went back to  the dragon king, he was sitting on his throne.
"It's still a stupid plan, Tomoe knows I will get out of this myself." I said angry.
A servant gave me a plate with some food, It was only fish.
"He will come, he cares more for you then you think." The dragon king.
"You are wrong there, he doesn't remember, he has someone else he cares for now." I said, I felt the pain sting in my chest.
Suddenly I felt a little bit dizzy, I closed my eyes and lean with the back of my head against the wall.
A loud noise echoed through the room, I opened my eyes slightly and saw Tomoe standing in the door opening.
His eyes searched the room when he saw me, he ran to me and went through his knees.
I felt his hand on my forehead and he said:"You have a fever Haruhi, let's get you home."
I felt two arms lifting me up in the air, I saw the dragon king coming to us in the corner of my eyes.
"You can't leave, I want it back" He said angry.
"Move aside or I will make you." Tomoe said back.
"They can leave if they want, my dear husband." I heard a female voice saying.
His wife was standing behind him with a kimono in her hands.
"But..." He said but she looked angry at him.
"It was nice to have you two over, I am sorry for my foolish husband, he shouldn't kidnap people." She said with a smile towards me.
"Let's get you home, you got a high fever." Tomoe said, I saw his worries in his eyes.
I laid my head against his chest and fell fast asleep.