A new resident at the shrine.

It was finally weekend, I threw my school books in the corner of my room and my ears and tail appeared again.
"Thank god, I can't see any books anymore" I said with a sigh.
"Would you like some sake?" I heard, when I turned around I was Mizuki in the dooropening.
"Tomoe, we have an snake problem in the shrine" I said and took the collar of Mizuki his clothes and dragged him to the entrance of the shrine.
"Mizuki, why are you here?" I said with a sigh.
"I was all alone at the shrine, I decided to come live with you and Nanami, you didn't want to stay with me so I came to you" He said with a smile.
"Why would you think that a snake is welcome in the shrine of Nanami" I heard behind me and saw Tomoe standing.
"I will not even notice me, I came here because I wanted to become the familiar of Lady Haruhi, she is a goddess to if you didn't notice, I think you have already notice it, the seal is visible in her neck" Mizuki said.
"No, I am not looking for a familiar, the seal is suppose to be passed down on someone else, but I haven't found anyone, that make me a goddess but I don't want a familiar" I said when Mizuki leaned forward to kiss me to make him mine familiar.
"Don't even try"Tomoe said and threw him to the other side of the room.
"I didn't know you where a goddess"I heard Nanami saying, she walked in the room and grabbed me in a hug.
"It's nice to have someone like me under the same roof" She said with an smile.
Then she turned her face to Mizuki and said:"You can stay if you want but please behave yourself"
"I will lady Nanami" Mizuki said with a big smile and the silence in the shrine was over from that moment.