Tomoe is going to school?

I put on my school uniform on when I wake up the next morning, I hid my ears and tail as always.
I took my lunchbox and went to school, Nanami would come to school after breakfast, I was not that hungry.
I bought some breakfast on the way and ate it while i sat on my desk.
"Good morning Haruhi, you left early today" Nanami said with a smile and was sitting behind her desk behind me.
"Yes, I wanted to take a walk to school, I love being in the open air, it takes my mind of the snake thing" I said and took a bite.
Suddenly the door opened , Tomoe came into the classroom, without ears and tail.
You gotta to be kidding me I thought.
"Tomoe, what are you doing here?" I whispered angry, I didn't need his protection.
"He is here to protect you Haruhi" Nanami said with a big smile.
"Nanami, it's a really nice thing of you but I can take care of myself and I don't think Tomoe want to be here" I said , I saw it in the look on his face.
"He doesn't mind, he also don't want you to be kidnapped by a snake" Nanami said.
I looked to them , I was amazed by that.

It was almost time to go home and I said to Nanami:"I forget to give the teacher my homework, I will meet you in the entrance"
Nanami was busy herself with some paperwork and Tomoe was sound asleep.
Nanami nodded and I walked away to the teacher room.
It rained outside, I always hated to get wet by the rain.
"Hello Haruhi, It's nice to meet you again" a voice said, I looked around and saw a guy standing with a umbrella.
"Nice to meet you to snake" I said sarcastic.
"I know that you are not a full demon, I also now that you have an weakness" He said with a smile.

I saw him hold a flower, I always hated the flower, it made me weak, it was because of the magic the moon goddess did.
"I really hate my life now" I said and everything became dark.