Chapter 5

I seriously can not sleep! It's like 5:30.

the fire alarm in my house is being dumb, and keeps going off like every hour, so I just can't sleep.

So here's another chapter, I'm on a roll. haha!

Dedicated to Curly_Princessss because I liked her comment a bunch!
I love all your comments though!

Enjoy(:

Chapter 5:

   "Aww, but she looks so cute." I felt somebody poke my cheek.

   "But it'd be funny." Someone else laughed. I know what voice better then the others. Harry. I swear to god if he does anything I'll kill him. I felt something tickling my arm. It kind of felt like something was crawling up it..like maybe a spider. I bet it's just fake. I peeked my eyes open a little bit, and sure enough there was a medium sized hairy spider. A real one crawling up my arm like there's no tomorrow. I jumped up out of my spot, and screamed like a child.

I brushed my arms out and did a weird dance that had all the boys rolling on the floor. I was still screaming as I ran away, and cowered in the corner of the room. I actually started crying. I was so scared. Whenever I get too scared I start crying. And Spider's are the number one thing that terrify me. The doctor's actually said that spiders could give me heart attacks since I was so scared of them.

"Harold Edward Styles! I hate you so much!" I yelled while shivering and crying in the corner. Almost immediately all of the boys were huddled around me.

"Are you ok?" Liam.

"Did it bite you?! Are you spider man yet?!" Louis.

"Harry you shit tard." Zayn.

"Maybe some food will help you calm down." Niall.

I stood up and full on tackled Harry to the ground. He chuckled at my lame attempt of beating him up. He flipped us over so that I was on bottom, and pinned me to the ground. I basically humped him upwards to get him off of me. Talk about awkward.

We continued wrestling.

"Is this...normal?" Zayn and Louis giggled at Liam's choice of words.

I hit my head on the wall, and Harry jumped off of me. He looked really worried, so I decided to prank him. My head doesn't hurt, and I really just want to laugh, but this is a better idea.

"Are you ok?!" Harry pulled me to my feet.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" I looked up at him trying to pulled off a clueless and confused look. He helped me over to the couch then pulle Liam off to the side and started rambling like crazy. Louis, Zayn, and Niall were all watching me with worried gazes. I winked and ll of them and smirked to let them know I was faking it all.

Louis started giggling which caused Liam to look over Harry's shoulder at us. I waved at him and winked. He was about to say something to Harry until I put my finger up to my lips to shush him. He started laughing uncontrollably which cause Zayn and Niall to laugh. Oh my gosh I can't keep up this act. Their laughs are so contagious. Harry turned to look at me. By now I was sprawled across the couch laughing like crazy.

"That's not funny!" He whined like a child.

"Yeah, and neither is putting a spider on me you monkey!" I laughed at his pouty face.

"I can be a monkey!" Louis yelled. He started scratching his butt and making monkey noises while hoping around like a monkey. Oh my gosh, I did not just see that. I sat up of the couch, and felt a cough coming on. We all know what happened last time. I quickly grabbed Niall and ran into his room.