Chapter 2

Mwah<3

Thank you bunches for the comments and votes. It means the world to me!

I really super bad need a cover!! Someone please please pleeeeeeeeeeease make one for me? Im begging you!

Keep up the votes!!! -insert thumbs up here-

Enjoy(:

Chapter 2:

   I've been avoiding Harry and his friends for the past few days. They, of course, stayed at a hotel and not the hospital. So they don't know that I sleep here. I actually get up extra early to make sure they aren't here yet, because they come everyday to perform for the patients here. It's amazing how much the boys impact these girls and boys lives. It warms my heart to see all these children happy. Knowing that they're thinking of things other then their disease makes me happy. I just wish I could take my mind off of my problems for awhile, but with these boys hanging around It's not possible.

  I jumped out of my hospital bed, and my feet landed on the cold surface. I really need a rug so my feet don't get cold. Ok random. I shoved on a pair of my yoga pants and my loose tank top. I was going to go out and enjoy myself today. Forgetting about all my problems sounds like a great idea. I pulled on a pair of my toms, and grabbed my phone on my way to the Lobby. I walked past several kids, saying hi to them. I made way top the Lobby, and spotted Harry walking through the automatic doors. His perfect curls flopped to the side when he turned his head to the side. I tried to scurry out of his sight, but slipped and fell instead. Damn slippery toms..

"Mel are you ok?!" Harry charged towards me as soon as he heard me fall. 

"Who me? Oh yeah hah, just peachy!" I yelled a little too nervously and shot up from my spot. "I was just leaving bye!" I tried to scurry away from him. He grabbed my wrist and turned me around gently.

"Whoa! Not so fast. You're coming with me." He grinned. I groaned, but let him drag me out of the hospital. So much for forgetting my problems for the day..

We got into his expensive looking deep blue car. We stayed silent the whole time we were driving. I didn't even know we where we were going. I finally looked up when he came to a stop. I gasped at the sight in front of me. The beautiful brick house that had so many wonderful memories carved into it stood right in front of us. I didn't know Harry was taking me to my house before, you know, happened.

"I decided we should go see your parents, they'll be happy to see me." He smiled over at me. His eyes shone with so much love for my parents, it hurt. It really hurt. I can't handle this. What the hell am I going to say. My brain was saying tell him, but my heart was screaming lie. Everyone knows your brain is the better option, but nobody ever chooses it. Why is that?

"Harry I have to tell you something very important." Hello, this is the heart speaking! Time to pull off some good old fashion lying. He tilted his head to the side as if telling me to continue speaking.

"Well, you see. My dad cheated on my mom. They got a divorce, and both moved out of the house because it was to painful to live in. I figured out my mother cheated to. I felt completely and utterly betrayed by both of them, so I haven't talked to them since. They moved to the United States since I wouldn't talk to them. I think they saw me as the 'painful reminder' of what they had together. I live in the hospital...since I work there." I said really quickly I'm not even sure he understood. Stupid heart. Why can't I ever listen to brain? I couldn't two years ago, and I can't now.