Chapter 12

I want to go to a one direction concert, or meet the boys soooo bad next year!! :(

Do you guys know any good places to get tickets that are close to the stage, or where do I get tickets to meet and greets?

Sooo, I LOVE YOU GUYS! :D

I'm also extremely sorry for the long wait. Guiisee i have 3 C's in school..I'm so dumb.

And dedication to alexis1612 for this beautiful cover to the right! (:

also I forgot who else made me a cover! If you're the one who made me a cover message me!

And if you want to make me a cover just inbox me the link to it and I might use it! But make sure it's the right size. 256by400

Chapter 12:

.

.

.

"Honey we're home!" Louis, Liam, and Zayn screamed in unison at the front door. I continued to stare at Harry as he looked at the boys like he was going to murder them. 

.

This isn't right! He can't love me..That just makes it so much harder to lie to him. He glanced back at me really quickly then back up at the boys. They were all in the living room now talking. Probably to me, but I wasn't paying any attention.

.

I got up slowly, and walked to my room without saying a word. I locked the door behind me then curled up on my bed. No. This can't be happening. We're best friends, we aren't supossed to feel this way.

.

Even though I knew it couldn't be this way, my insides warmed at the thought of holding Harry's hand, kissing him, cuddleing with him, watching him sing at every concert, and falling asleep next to his gorgeous face every night.

.

I heard a soft knock at my door, but stayed as silent as I could. They tried to come in, but couldn't since I locked the door. I heard the door knob jiggle several times before the door creaked open.

.

"What the hell?" I propped myself up on the bed, and was greeted by a beautiful blue eyed babe. I sighed knowing that I needed to break up with him. This relationship just doesn't feel right..

"Just me Mel." I flinched as he used the nickname Harry gave me. He sat down on the bed next to me and sighed.

"Niall.." I scooted closer to him and looked into his baby blues. "I don't know what to do.."

"What do you mean?" He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me to his side. I let my head rest on his shoulder, and started talking.

"I really hope we can still be friends, but I'm in love with Harry so it's over." I said really quickly, but I knew he understood it.

"Oh." Was all he said before he got up and left my room.

"I'm sorry.." I whispered.

I plopped back down on the bed, and squeezed my eyes shut. I just want to be able to restart. I wish I would've told Harry before he left to go off to the X-Factor..

Tomorrow's a big day..I'm going to need my beauty sleep.

************

.