Chapter 10

Hellur, haha I suck i know.
Well you should liike listen to that  like song over there to the right, because It's like totes def my new fav. like like totes def.

LOVE Jason Mraz, he's my husband..lolz jkayy!

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT..don't kill me! :O

Enjoy(:

Chapter 10:

   After we all got off of the plane, we went straight to the bus. More like moving house. We walked into the huge bus, and I gasped. There were leather sofas in the living room area, facing a flat screen. If we crashed, I bet I'd get squished by that huge beutiful TV. We walked through the small hallway area, and shoved our stuff into the closet.

   There were six beds built into the side of it. It was kind of like three built in bunk beds. I climbed up to one of the top bunks, and put some of my stuff on it to let them know I wanted this one. I pulled out my phone, and played angry birds while the other boys picked their beds. In the end, Harry was underneath me. Niall was on the bunk across from me, on the top. Louis was under Niall, and Liam and Zayn took the bunk that was further away from us.

"We still need to talk." Harry popped his head out of nowhere. I just nodded, and shooed him away with my hand.

"Yeah yeah, later. I'm about the finish this level." He laughed then jumped on Louis. I wasn't paying any attention to them, but It sounded like they were wrestling.

*****

Niall's POV:

   I looked over at Melody's bunk, and Harry was saying something to her. I can't believe he took the bunk underneath her, I mean I'm her boyfriend! She just shooed him away then he jumped onto Louis. I rolled my eyes at him. I hate how he always gets the girl....ALWAYS. I like Melody a lot, but if she was any of the other boys crush then I would back off.

   It's always pissed me off whenever the people I like always wanted to go hang out with Harry instead. I blame it on his hair. I feel bad that I'm kind of using Melody to let Harry know that he can't have every girl he wants. Maybe I'll actually fall in love with her, but right now this is all about getting back at Harry for stealing my girls.

   It's payback time Harry. You won't get the girl this time. I will.

*******

Melody's POV:

     "Guys, we're in LosAngeles!" Zayn screamed, and ran off the bus before anyone could react to what he said. I jumped up of my bed, and onto Louis' back. He ran off the bus with me on his back.

"WOOHOO!" I yelled as he ran after Zayn. I don't know where we're going, but seems like Louis does. Out of nowhere there were guards surrounding us, and blocking all the paparazzi.

"Louis, are you cheating on Eleanor?" One of the reporters caught my attention. She had a camera in her hand, and a smirk on her face. He turned to her as he walked and furrowed his eyebrows.

"No! Why would you say that?!" The reporter pointed to me on his back as if I was the answer. It's not like we're making out, he's only giving me a piggy back ride.

"No, I'm dating Niall actually!" I yelled over the rest of the reporters shooting questions at us. That shut them all up, then all of a sudden they burst into more question's.

"Are you anorexic?"

"Why are you so skinny?"

"When did you start dating?"