Chapter 14

Hey hey!

I've just been in a writing mood!

My mom said that one directon tickets are sold out for 2013 :(

So saaaaaadd. I really want to go see them, I've been a diehard fan for over a year now!

Ugghhh.

Chapter 14:

       The poor taxi driver must've felt so bad for me, because he drove me all the way to the airport. We arrived and i sat up straight looking at the taxi driver through the rearview mirror.

      "Umm. I'm sorry, I don't have any money." I rubbed my nose on my sleeve and sniffled.

      "It's on the house honey. Go on now, go home to your friend Anna." He winked at me and smiled sweetly.

      "What's your name? Your so nice. Mine's Melody Jones." I held my hand out and he shook it.

      "Max. My names Max." He said as I was getting out of the taxi.

      "You should be a therapist Max!" I yelled over my shoulder as I walked away. He chuckled and drove away. Well shit. I forgot all of my bags back at the hotel.

     I wasn't really thinking right when I stormed out of the door. Well there is no way I'm going to show my face back there. I told him he'd never see me again and I meant it. I know I kept terrible secrets from him, but he shouldn't have told me I should've died.

    I don't think I'll ever forget the disappointment in his eyes as he told me I was like the devil. I can never forget that. I can only blame myself though. It's all my fault, it's always my fault.

    "I'm sorry mom, dad. I couldn't make you proud of me. I'm so sorry." I sobbed into the sky and got a couple looks. "Stop staring at me like that! I'm not crazy!" I yelled at the people staring at me. Maybe I am crazy....

     I held my phone in one hand and my plane ticket in the other as I walked into the airport. I kept my head down and went through the security smoothly. They scanned me and made me place my things in a plastic box. I waited for them to come out the other end then went to the lobby area.

    "Last call for flight 802 to London, England." A professional voice buzzed from the intercom. I looked around hoping that maybe Harry would be here to keep me from getting on the plane. Hoping he'd tell me he loved me then kiss me passiontatly. Who am I kidding? This isn't a movie, and I don't get a happily ever after.

    I boarded my plane and took a seat next to a beautiful young woman, probably 20 or so. Her elegant blonde curls laid gracefully below her rib cage and her shining green eyes reminded me of Harry's. She was wearing a professional looking black skirt that went to her knees and a black suit jacket that clung to her body.

    "Hi, My names Emma." She held her hand out for me to shake.

    "Melody." I nodded to her and shook her hand. Emma and I talked about almost everything for the whole plane ride. I left out that I knew One Direction and what happened with Harry, but I told her about my dreams of becoming a famous singer. When the plane landed we said goodbyes and parted ways.

    The hospital wasn't too far away from here, so I decided to walk. I don't think another taxi driver would let me off free next time. It was dark outside, but I didn't mind much. It was peaceful and chilly, just the way I liked it. The hospital lights were bright in the distance and I picked up my pace. Anna will be so excited when she sees me.