Chapter 1

Hello Lovelies! <3

Comment, and let me know if it good or bad. Vote if you like it! thanks(:

Chapter 1:

    I opened my eyes only to discover someone hovering over me. I giggled, as the small girl smiled down at me. I sat up slowly, and looked around at the plain ugly hospital room I was in. As sad as this sounds, my parents died in a car accident a couple of months ago, so I'm staying in this hospital. They said that I should just stay in the hospital since I have nowhere else to go, and my cancer's getting pretty serious.

"Wakey wakey, chicken bakey!" Anna yelled at the top of her lungs. I laughed at the 7 year old, who was jumping around wildly. For a tiny girl who has cancer, she sure as hell has a ton of energy. I love staying at the hospital, because of all the sweet girls and boys here. This hospital is for cancer patients, and patients with other diseases also. They of course don't keep people with contagious diseases here, because that would be bad. All of the kids here are younger then 16. I'm the oldest one here, which is a great advantage sometimes. They let me leave the hospital a lot. I refused to do kemo-therapy, so instead I get a lot of operations done. The tumor's never spread throughout my stomach area, because I always get them removed from my stomach before they can. Unfortunately they always come back, which the doctors said was unusual.

They say my condition is very rare, only because I'm young and have no relatives that had gastric cancer. My computer beeped pushing away my thoughts, and I quickly opened it up. The screen flashed 'incoming call' from Skype. I answered it, and Harry's face appeared on the screen. I didn't notice Anna had left until now, and I wondered where she went for a quick second before shaking the thought away.

"Hare Bear!" I yelled at the computer, and he grinned like a silly kid.

"Melly Belly!" He yelled back, and I laughed. Just as I knew he would, Harry got famous. During X-Factor they grouped him up with four other boys: Niall, Liam,Louis,and Zayn. They got voted off, but they continued to stay together as a band. They all formed a band that go by the name of One Direction. They are probably the most famous boy band in the world as of right now. I actually got pretty close to his band mates over Skype. Even though I've never actually met them in person, we're all really good friends. I of course, never told Harry that I had cancer, or that my parent's had passed away because he's been so busy. I haven't spoken to him on Skype for awhile, and I'm pretty sure the last time I did my parents were still alive. I haven't seen him in person every since he left home 2 years ago, but we chatted all the time.

"Melody!" I heard someone squeal from the other side, and I focused back on the screen. Louis was sitting next to Harry now, and smiling like he just received a huge carrot.

"Louis!" I smiled back at him. Harry furrowed his brows and looked really confused for a second.

"Why are you in a hospital?" He asked, and I stopped breathing for a second.

"I-er-I'm not?" I said more as a question though. He just stared for a second before replying back to that.

"Oh well, I'm coming back home today!" He chirped, clearly excited. I didn't know what to think at first. Then my face contorted into pure happiness.

"Why?" I asked.

"We're going to visit patients at some hospital there for Christmas." He said excitedly. Wait, what? He's coming back home...to this hospital?!

"Which hospital?" I gulped loudly. I hope they can't hear my heart pounding in my chest. I literally feel like it will burst any second now.

"Merca Hospital." He answered slowly. I felt as if time at froze. I stopped breathing. I'm pretty sure my heart isn't beating anymore either.