Chapter 11

WHY IS MILEY CYRUS SO PERFECT? I don't understand..even with her boy hair cut she looks perfffff!

Love that song over there..You should too(:

Chapter 11:

     Every since we visited that store I've been a bit jumpy every time Harry talks. I'm afraid that he found out and is going to yell at me. I don't know what I should do anymore..

It's already midnight and I can't sleep. All of the boys are out partying, but I decided to have some alone time. They left thirty minutes ago, and I'm out of my mind bored!

I got out of bed, and walked into the kitchen to find something to eat. I opened the freezer and a refreshing cold breeze glided across my face. I spotted a big tub of chocolate ice cream, and snatched it up. I grabbed a spoon and hopped to the living room...literally. My weirdness got the best of me, and hopped to the living room like a bunny.

I giggled as soon as I sat down then turned on the TV, and of course the first thing that came on was about One Direction performing tomorrow.

"Hello Ladies and Gentlemen.." A 40 year old man ran onto the stage which received cheers from the audience of about 100. "So have you heard.One Direction's coming to town!" The cheers got even louder, and I chuckled. Before he could speak again I changed the channel to Miley Cyrus's new movie "LOL".

I kept shoving mouthfuls of chocolate yumminess in my mouth while I watched the movie. Throughout the whole movie I was pouting like a baby.

Why can't I be perfect like Miley? I want a perfect guy like that. His face is beyond beautiful, kind of like Harry's..

I love his cute dimples when he smiles, the way his hair flops around when he laughs, when he flips his hair. I love when he tickles me till I start crying. I love him.

"I'm in love with Harry Styles.." I mumbled before I drifted to sleep..

.

.

The sunlight made his hair a lighter brown then usual as it blew in the wind. His uncontrollably curly hair fell in his face, so I giggled at him as he tried to get it out of his face.

"Oh you think that's funny aye?" He narrowed his green cat-like eyes at me. I nodded and continued to giggle. He tackled me to the ground and started tickling my sides. I screamed then started laughing a loud laugh that came straight from my heart. He stopped tickling me, and looked down into my eyes.

"Mel, will you marry me?" He grinned showing all of his perfect white teeth. I giggled again then gave him a hug.

"We're only 10  silly, but I definitely will when we get older!" I pulled out of the hug, but he embraced me again.

His warm breath trickled down my spine, and my my stomach flop around. I closed my eyes and loved the feeling it gave me when he said three simple words.

"I love you." I smiled as his voice sounded from beside me.

"I love you too. Now I'll race you home!" I shot out of my spot, and started running to my house. Our laughing and giggling made it harder to run, but we ran the whole way home,

Together.

Harry's POV:

.

.

The warm smell of beer and several other types of drinks floated through the humid room full of people. I lost the rest of the boys sometime within the hour. I'm pretty sure they're all drunk and forgot about me anyways.

I pushed my way through grinding women trying to get to the couch across the room. I ran into a hard body and fell to the floor with him or her. I started laughing when I realized it was Niall, and he laughed with me.

Wait...It's Niall. Why am I laughing with this jerk? I guess he realized the same thing, because he stopped laughing too. We got up and glared at each other for a few seconds before i sighed and started talking.

"Niall we can't let a girl get in between our friendship." I searched his face for any emotion. All i saw was guilt written all over.

"I know, but she's mine okay?" He declared. If this no good son of a bitch thinks she's his then he's wrong. But I'm done fighting with one of my best friends.

"Niall, I love her. I'm in love with Melody. I have been since we were babies. Do you understand that you're stealing her from me?" I tried to explain.

"No Harry! You're stealing her from me! You always steal every girl we meet." His face turned a fiery red color, and his eyes were flaming with anger.

"Niall, is this seriously because all the girls we meet like me more?!" I raised my voice above the roaring music that seemed to get louder as I got angrier.

"No! Ok..Maybe. It doesn't matter what it's about, because I like her and she likes me!" He yelled even louder. I felt like we were drawing attention to the people around us.

"But does she love you and do you love her?" I croaked, barely loud enough for him to hear. His whole facial expression changed from angry to sad. He shook his head, then without saying another word I walked out of the club and into the darkness of the night.

MELODY's POV:

.

.

I woke up to a loud bang at the front door. Assuming it was the boys coming home, I just acted like I was asleep on the couch.

"Melody?" Harry's sweet voice called my name, and I smiled to myself. I'll just act like I'm asleep and scare him when he comes over here. He called my name a couple more times, and I could tell he was searching the rooms. Finally his footsteps got closer to me then stopped. My stomach flopped around nervously. I wonder if he tinks I'm beautiful? I wonder if he loves me too..

I could hear him kneel down next to me, and I felt the couch weigh down a little bit from the weight of his arms on the couch. I could smell his warm vanilla scented breath, and I knew he wasn't drunk. I was just about to jump up and scare him when he spoke.

"I'm completely an totally head over heels in love with you Melody Jones." I couldn't help it..I gasped and opened my eyes to look up at his green heart-broken eyes. He screamed a little bit and jumped backwards in shock.

"Harry.." My eyes starting watering tears of joy. "I--"

"Honey we're hooooommme!!!" Louis, Liam, and Zayn screamed together from the front door.

Well..thank you very much moment ruiners!

**************

Okay, so I'm pretty sure this chapter is kind of short.

But oh well, I updated again! Woopie (:

Okay, so I wasn't expecting the last chapter to actually get to 100 votes, but it did..soo.

My instagram is @bayleyelizabethward  .NO HATE please (:

Teaser: Surgery next chapter... DUN DUN DUN