Chapter 7

Guys! I'm starting another book called More Than This! You should go check that one out too!

You guys are awesome, keeping commenting and voting and stuff!!

Enjoy(:

Chapter 7:

  These past few days have been torture. I've been having a lot of cramps and vomit sessions. And to add on to all of it Harry and Niall are in a fight, and I don't even know why! Jeez, boys these days. Today though me and Louis are going shopping for clothes then we're going to pack for the tour. We're leaving in a while,and guess how lucky I am? SO LUCKY. Because they day of my surgery is the same day that the tour bus is going to LosAngeles, California.

I still have to come up with some excuse to miss their concert though, and sadly Niall can't come with me.

I pulled on a white pair of short denim shorts and a loose pink tank. Louis walked in when I was slipping into a pair of my wedges. I model walked over to him, and spun around in a circle.

"You're a bewt babe." Louis linked his arm with mine and we marched downstairs. Niall was chilling on the couch eating some pretzels.

"Were are you guys going?" He asked with a mouthful of food.

"Ew Niall, close your mouth!" I giggled. He winked at me flirtatiously.

"Shopping, se ya later alligator!" Louis yelled before pulling me out of the hotel room. In the lobby there were a ton of screaming girls chanting 'Louis'. There was a group of blonde bimbos glaring at our linked together arms. I stuck my tongue out at them and they gasped. Louis laughed and shook his head at me. He skipped ahead of me out to the car with the guards jogging close behind him.

It really is weird having guards around you everywhere. I'm not used to this much attention, and It's a little scary. I made my way to the van with Louis. Of course the Bodyguards are driving us there, I mentally laughed. I wonder if they'll be following us around the whole mall. It's during school hours, so no teenage girls will be there to attack us. Lou's phone beeped, and he looked down with a sweet smile on his face.

"Who ya texting babes?" I leaned over, and he shifted his phone so that I couldn't see.

"Eleanor! You'll meet her tour, she's amazing." He grinned up at me. Aw how cute, I wish I could find someone like that for me. All I could here was the tapping of his fingers on the phone the whole way there. We jumped out of the car, and Louis grabbed my hand and started running. I was yanked forward then starting running with him, not knowing why we were running.

"Run! Run you little Chimpanzeeee!" Louis yelled as we continued to run. I giggled then started cramping majorly.

"Ow, Louis! I'm cramping up!" I yelled over my loud panting. We ran through the mall receiving weird looks from some older women. He pulled me into a lingerie store, and we hid behind a rack of underwear.

"What are we hiding from?" I whispered in his ear.

"Them." He whispered back pointing to the body guards who were searching frantically for us. I giggled and Louis shushed me. I poked my tongue out and licked his face.

"What was that for?!" He whispered. I shushed him and he just rolled his eyes at me. The security guard went in ONE DIRECTION, so we rushed out of the store and went the other way. I didn't know where we were going and I don't have any money at all.

"Louis, I don't have any money." I looked down at my feet and blushed. He laughed like it was the funniest thing in the world.

"I'm paying, duh. We don't want you to look like a hobo when you go on tour with us." He giggled at his expression then yanked me into a store. I didn't see which store it was, but it was full of all types of cute clothes. There was a men's section, and a women's section. Louis shoved me to the women's section as he walked the other way.