Chapter 18

Hi hi!

Some of you are mad lol I would be too!

But here you go, now there's no reason to be mad! (:

CHAPTER 18:

.

.

.

     Oh.my.gosh. I pranced off the stage, out of breath. Concerts over, but I wish it wasn't. I just confessed my love for Harry to the whole world! I continued walking through backstage while taking deep breaths. I closed the dressing room door behind me and collapsed to the ground with my head in my hands.

.

"What am I doing?" I asked myself and sat up straight against the door. I pulled myself up by the doorknob and rid myself of my heels. I slipped into a pair of yoga pants and a Ramones tee identical to Harry's. I missed it so much that I bought my own to calm myself when I missed him too much.

.

I hopped into my faded converse then slung my back pack over my shoulder. I was halfway out of the stadium when my phone rang and I screamed. I covered my mouth and giggled and my stupidness. I didn't bother checking the caller id before answering, it was probably Emma.

"Helllooo?" I smiled. Wait, why am I smiling they can't see me.

.

"Mellyyyy!" Louis yelled through the phone. Before I could even say a word he continued speaking, "Ok so Regina and Harry broke up so phase 1 is complete and there are 2 phases and Harry still loves you so come to him and you guys can live happily ever after!" He rushed out in one long sentence

"Umm, Louis?" I furrowed my eyebrows as I walked out the front of the stadium. I'm surprised no ones realized I left with out my bodyguard, Greg. Also there's no one out front trying to catch a glimpse of me. I don't blame them, It's chilly outside. I shivered as I walked down the empty street. It must be like midnight.

"Hellooo? Are you there?" Louis brought me out of my thoughts and I rubbed my shoulders to keep warm.

.

"It's cold outside." I stated. I saw men in the distance stumbling my way.

.

"Where are you Mel?" I heard voices in the background start to ask questions.

.

"Just left the stadium, it's weird everyone left. Even Greg. And Emma isn't here to pick me up." Now I started really thinking. Where did everyone go?

.

"Your concert ended like five hours ago, why are you still there?" He asked another question.

.

"I honestly thought it just ended, was I really in my dressing room for that long?" I'm so confused..I must've just sat there for hours. Everyone probably thought I left.

.

"What the heck Mel?" A new voice sounded over the phone ,Liam, "We're coming to pick you up right now."

.

"Ok but can you hurry, there are some creepy guys heading my way." I laughed a little bit.

.

"WHAT?! Go back to the stadium and wait inside."

.

"Ok..um Liam?" I turned around, glancing behind me every once in a while.