Chapter 15

* 6 Weeks later *

Zero sighed , being in class was so boring especially when alex wasn't in class . Yuki was asleep , without alex she'd fall asleep . Alex had been gone for 6 weeks .. almost 7 since this week was practically over . Where was the famous alexis rele right now you ask? Well she was in the same tattoo room where zero was after shizuka died .. alex had gone crazy . She was just about to level E status . She hadn't been fed , things with kaname were worse , and worst of all the words from the level E alex tangled in his head .

" Yet you smell different . Like your not alone . "

What did the level E mean by that? Did he mean that alex had company? Did he mean zero? Zero wasn't sure , and he planned to go see alex today . All the day class students were having to go immediately to their rooms after school , headmaster's orders because he just doesn't want the disciplinary committee to be working for a while . Mainly till alex is better , but they've been working fine . Zero was going to see alex today , but yuki didn't know she was still on campus . Headmaster told yuki the same thing when zero was in the same condition before .

That she was being taken care in the hunter association infirmary . When she really was still on campus , but yuki was a mess without alex . It was like seeing her again , how she was ,  when alex was unconscious from being almost killed by the level E last year . She was chained up , like zero himself was once . Alex was getting more dangerous by the day , and they didn't know what to do . But zero was pissed off at kaname to the point where he was about to knock some good sense into him . Alex to zero .. she was like a little sister to him , he had already lost his family and his brother .

And seeing alex like this .. just broke him to pieces . He knew he had to do something , he couldn't just sit and stand by and do nothing while alex lost of her sanity each day . He prayed each day that alex would get better .. but without kaname around her she was a mess . And zero was scared , that the association would soon say she'd have to be executed . And he didn't want that . He had krystin keep him updated on their decisions . Krystin was that blonde haired hunter girl alex met and became friends with at the association .
She had been nice to keep him updated , it'd help it so he knew how much time was left till they maybe leaned towards the decision of executing her . Suddenly the bell rang , and it was time to go . Zero gathered his stuff , and watched yuki go back to her room . Yuki spend most of her days now just staying in her room , just looking at the ceiling or at alex's stuff . She would imagine alex was there , picture perfect healthy . Headmaster it was good for her . But zero thought it made yuki just miss alex more then she already did . But she's been holding up strong .

Headmaster and zero were proud that she was holding up so good . Zero made his way down the hall , and down a hidden hallway . And opened the door that was there . He closed it , and walked down the steps . He heard shuffling .. the clinks of chains . Once he made it down , and into view he saw alex . She was still in the same outfit from 6 weeks ago , but it was kinda torn up . Her eyes a dangerously red , her tattoo on her neck glowing red as well and extending which looked like it was causing her pain .

Her fangs barred , and once she saw zero she started to freak . She kicked and pulled on the chains , hissing that she didn't want anyone around . " Alex calm down! Your hurting your wrist! " zero panicked . He saw her wrists , there were marks from the chains deep marks . There seemed to even be some dried blood , from old cuts . He hoped those wouldn't get infected . " Leave! " alex hissed . " Alex listen , you gotta calm down . " zero said . She just glared at him .. she really didn't want anyone seeing her like this . Zero saw her wounds , even the big ones she got from some of their missions .