Chapter 11

* At night on patrol *

It was kinda cold . The brisky wind , blowing lightly but I swear the temperature was dropping . I was standing keep an eye out for day class students .. mainly the girls . The guys don't really come out much . Today had been a blur , since that dream this morning . I don't know why I even dreamt of that .. my dreams aren't really like that . Damn it kaname , now I got him in my dreams doing that to me . Thanks a lot . I sighed , and just stayed there on the terrace . Maybe walking around will help me .. so yeah maybe that'll help me . So I jump off the terrace , grab ahold of a tree branch and swing off .

I land on my feet on the ground , and I start walking around . As I did , I suddenly felt presences . I looked behind me , and there I saw kaname and takuma talking as they walked . God .. like I need to see kaname right now . I stood there , and soon they took notice of me . " Oh hi alex , it's good to see you . " takuma said being cheery . " Hey and it's good to see you guys to . " I smiled . Kaname smiled , and took my hand . I walked over to him and got in his arms . " You two really are a perfect match . " takuma said smiling . " Yes we are . " kaname said smiling at me . I giggled , and just enjoyed being in his arms .

" Oh hey , kaname have you been to the town winter festival? " takuma asked . " No , I haven't . But what about it? " kaname asked . Town winter festival? Well winter is coming , and soon everyone will be leaving for winter break . And once again .. my parents won't be here to get me for winter break . Apparently my crazy aunt delia is having cataract surgery and seeing she is my mom's sister , they have to go . And they never bring me cause they know how much aunt delia doesn't like me much . Old b*tch . Don't like you either , but you know at least I'm mature about it .
And I act my age , and at least try to be nice . " Well seeing were gonna be leaving to go to aido's family estate for winter break , why don't you take alex to it before we have to leave? " takuma asked . Kaname had a thought look , and it did sound fun . A date alone? I mean yeah we've had a few dates , but not one where we were alone together . Yeah .. it sucks . So I guess their not really dates , their were more like outings . So maybe this may be our first actual date . That'd be great . Kaname then looked at me , and I looked at him . " Alex , do you want to go to the winter festival? " kaname asked .

" I would . " I said smiling . " Great , so it starts on the eighteenth . " takuma said . I smiled at kaname , and kissed his cheek . He didn't blush .. he just smiled and held me closer as he held my hand . As minutes passed , soon they had to go back to class and I had gave kaname a goodbye kiss . Then that's when yuki met with me , saying that headmaster needed me . I left , and headed to headmaster's office .

               * Headmaster's office *

Once I got there , I knocked on the door . " Come in . " headmaster said . I nodded , and walked in . As I did , I saw headmaster .. and a new night class student?! She turned around .. and it was Sara! From the soiree! Well duh alex , she did say she'd try and come here . At least it's good to have another friend here . She smiled at me , and I smiled back . " Alex it's so good to see you again , I thought I would of been to late to apply because of winter . " she said . " Oh no your just fine , besides I'm not going anywhere for winter break anyways . " I giggled . Headmaster looked at us , and we looked at him . " You two know each other? " he asked me .

" Of course , we met at the soiree . She actually made my night better that day . " sara said smiling . " Oh really? I didn't think it would of . " I said . " Well it's good to see you two are friends , because sara will need someone to show her around . " headmaster said cheery . " Oh I got that covered , come on sara I'll give you the full cross academy tour . And then later I'll take you to see kaname about your room in the moon dorms . " I said . She nodded smiling , and we left the room .

             * Later *

" You have a whole building to yourself? " she asked . " Well it's not really mine , headmaster just let's me use it to train . He rather me be on campus , then all the way in town by myself . " I explained . " Wait are you a hunter yet? " she asked . " Well I don't know if you'd call me that yet , they haven't excatly given me a mission yet . " I said . " That must be tough .. especially if your trying to live up to your mother's name . " she said . " Yeah tell me about it . " I sighed scratching the back of my neck . She sounded so calm , so relaxed even in her posture . She was so ladylike .

Way more elegant than I'd ever be . She looked like a model from my angle , she probably was . She was the most manner like pureblood I have met , kaname only really was around certain people . But around me .. it was like he was a totally different person . It made me feel kinda special .. seeing he reserved his smiles , laughs , and different emotions for me . Now with sara , it was so easy for her . With her such cool composed posture , and her tone . She reserved her emotions from my angle I saw her . She seemed to have that 'easy-breezy to be around' aura surrounding her .

And she was so beautiful .. like most purebloods . But she had like this sparkle to her .

I wish I had it that easy ..

" Alex? " her soft voice broke my train of thought . " Yes? " I asked . " Are you okay? You kinda spaced out there . " she said . " Oh yeah I'm fine , I do that on a daily basis . It's just I've been thinking a lot . " I said giggling nervously . " Exam time? " she asked . " Yeah , and I've just got a lot on my mind lately . " I said . " I've been there , so I understand . " she said smiling .
As we continued to talk , soon we found our way at the moon dorms . " And here we are , this is where you'll be staying with the other vampires . " I said . She nodded , and we walked in . No one was in the livingroom .. well that's kinda usual .

So we walked up the stairs .. and down the right hallway . Kaname's office was this way to , he wanted an office close to his room . I mean I don't know why he even needs one , all he does is play chess in there . Him and his damn chess . Once we made it , I knocked on the door .. " Come in . " kaname said from inside . I told sara to follow me , and we both walked in .
" Kaname , you have a new night class student . " I said . He turned looking away from the window and looked at me . I walked over to him , and he smiled at me as he put his arms around me .

Sara stood there , and I gestured towards her . " Sara it's so good to see you . " kaname said . " The feeling is mutual kaname . " she smiled . " So , what do I owe the pleasure of having you apply as a student here? " kaname asked . " No reason in particular , I just thought seeing I was smarter then all of my tutors that maybe I give something else a try . " she said . " You were always the one to over show your tutors , and your father always tried to get ones smarter then you . " he said . She giggled , and I just stood there leaving on kaname a bit as I stayed quiet .

" Well obviously he didn't try hard enough . " she said . Kaname looked at me , and I looked at him . " She needs someone to show her which room is hers . " I said . He nodded , and soon came in takuma . Kaname told him what needed to be done , and the two left leaving us alone . Kaname held me close , and he smiled at me . For some reason .. I felt a little hurt . I don't know why , I mean there's nothing to be hurt over . Their just familiar with each other .. so of course it's gonna sound like their pretty close .

Just calm it alex .. put those thoughts away .