Chapter 4

* A week later , day of soiree *

           * In Yuki and Alex's room *

" Yuki , why do I have to wear heels? " I asked . " Because , you just have to . So stop fussing , you can take them off later . " yuki sighed . " I just feel like I'm overdressed . " I said . " Well get used to it , your dating my brother who's high in vampire government . And he's going to be showing you off tonight , it's also tonight when he announces your relationship . So you have to dress nice so the government will think good of you . " she explained . I sighed , and grabbed my black silk see through arm scarf and put it around my arms . " You especially want takuma's grandfather to think good of you tonight . " she added .

I sighed , knowing she was right . Takuma's grandfather was very high in vampire government politics .. so I want him to think good of me . He was almost kaname's guardian when kaname was young , so now he's kinda like kaname's almost fill in father figure and I want him to like me . It's important to kaname , and so fourth it's important to me . I'll be representing him tonight , him and my mother . Toga Yagari , the best vampire hunter right now , who may or may of not known my mother will be there tonight to make sure everything goes well .

Headmaster won't be able to attend .. although he wishes he could . Zero , being a hunter , is going as yuki's escort and to keep the party under watch too . So I have to be on good behavior and represent my mother tonight in honor of the hunter association as well as kaname's 'lover' . I will be representing the kuran name and rele name tonight , so I have to be good and make sure I do a good job . But I do plan to talk to yagari , zero will take me to talk to him for a bit .

It's while kaname and yuki associate themselves with the politics , then kaname will bring me over and announce our relationship then we will both talk to the politics and then takuma's grandfather . But tonight , I will go as hunter too . I have hunter genes in my blood .. , mom doesn't care if I join the family business or not . But she admits with all my training and all of my knowledge , that I should consider becoming a hunter . Zero said he could use a partner .. someone to have his back . And I have given it some thought , so zero told me that him and headmaster would take me to the hunter association sometime soon .

I'd introduce myself and show them what I got . Kaname doesn't really like the idea , but he agrees that it'd be somewhat good for me to get out out of the academy sometimes and make more friends . Get myself out there , and make myself known . Which I think it'd be good for me , so I could have some more freedom outside of the academy . Yuki agrees too , that I should get some more time off campus grounds cause apparently it drives her nuts seeing me just trapped in the room . So she thinks I should get out more .

" Okay , so we're done let's go see the headmaster and meet the guys there . " yuki said . I nodded , and we left .

            * At headmaster's office *

Me and yuki walked in , and there stood the headmaster with kaname and zero . Kaname was in a black suit with a red tie , and zero in a black suit too . " Awww! Yuki and alex you look so pretty! " headmaster squealed . Yuki and I both sighed scratching the backs of our necks , and I suddenly blushed as I felt kaname's intense stare on me . I had my left leg exposed , and he eyed me with a desirable look in his eyes . It felt good .. knowing I was desirable . " Okay before you all leave , I want to get pictures! " headmaster said . We all sighed , and did what the headmaster wanted . And then we all left for the limos , then left campus grounds .

             * At the soiree house *

We all got out of the limos , and kaname linked his arm with mine . " Are you okay? Your heartbeat is spiking up . " Kaname whispered to me . " Yeah I'm fine , just a little nervous . I've never been to a thing like this . " I whispered back . He kissed my cheek softly , and he looked at me smiling . " You'll be just fine , just relax and be yourself . " he said . I smiled back at him , and nodded . Then we walked in , and soon the air felt tense . Lots and lots of vampires filled the room , the smell of champagne and food filled the room .
God .. help me get through this .