WM43 Prayer January 6, 2018

Club Members:
Hissince2013
Jesus_Freaks_Unite
CupCakeQueen11
LiaDanielle
katjalouw
lhurvely_girl
apostolic_girl_7603
iJesusFreak
Astrither
GamingHumor
HolyTruthOfGod
CertifiedApostolic
nosidamrenrut123
sweetsoul_16
_startingnew_
ChristianImpact
JlcollinsRocket
VioletRose156
lovesavedme
jmm7867
penielic
XXIII-XLI-XIII
SCRenekinz
skylophilia
voracious3300
GodIsGreatForever01
LuciqueX
ApostolicWriter16
_bethany_grace_
Marr_the_Pony
interstellar_babe

Comment if you want to join the "Club Members" List, which just means you get a sure notification every Weekly Message!

Weekly News

-Disclaimer: Hey guys! I'm currently having some difficulty with Wattpad (working on a computer and a new iphone after using my old android for PC for over a year now!) so some things might be out of place or look kinda've weird or the Club Member notifications might not work!

-Bible 101: A Different Age got posted on our other profile PChangeLives  recently, and now has three chapters published! A Different Age talks about what the world in Bible times was really like, and has useful background information that might even change your understanding of the story! The other books in the Bible 101 series are coming out soon, and most of the old Bible 101 chapters will be on them!

-We just got a Statement testimony from Marr_the_Pony about how God changed her when she went to an Apostolic church! Go on over to the latest Statement chapter and check it out!

-I'm considering using the Club Members list for more than just the WM's. I'd make it so whoevers interested can get notifications for everything we post! Does that sound like too much for you guys?

Or maybe I should have separate lists for different stuff.... If you have any ideas on what you would want, make sure to comment!

Annnndddd nooowww we present to you: The Weekly Message!!!! *And the crowd goes wild*

Pray to Make It Possible, Work to Make It Happen

"If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food, And one of you say unto them,
Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?
Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone."
‭‭James‬ ‭2:15-17‬ ‭KJV‬‬