WM 48 Bible/Salvation February 17, 2018

Club Members:

Hissince2013
Jesus_Freaks_Unite
CupCakeQueen11
LiaDanielle
katjalouw
lhurvely_girl
apostolic_girl_7603
iJesusFreak
Astrither
GamingHumor
HolyTruthOfGod
CertifiedApostolic
nosidamrenrut123
sweetsoul_16
_startingnew_
ChristianImpact
JlcollinsRocket
VioletRose156
lovesavedme
jmm7867
penielic
XXIII-XLI-XIII
SCRenekinz
skylophilia
voracious3300
GodIsGreatForever01
LuciqueX
ApostolicWriter16
Marr_the_Pony
interstellar_babe

So.. this is kinda weird. I had a series on worship going on, and a request from Arkada I was planning to do. But this is the message I felt led by God to write. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ oh well.

                     Weekly News

I changed all the chapter titles (well, most of the chapter titles) to have a word saying what they're about. So if you want to look up a message on "Purity" or "Bible" or "Faithwalk" or "Salvation", scroll on through the chapter list and find it!

All Scripture

"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:"
‭‭2 Timothy‬ ‭3:16‬ ‭KJV‬‬

All scripture. Not most scripture or a select few verses. We need all scripture.

Many people don't understand this. Many will find one verse and make it their belief system. Have you ever seen a "Sinner's Prayer" card? It's based off this idea that you can call Jesus Lord and repent once and you're good to go.

it's based off these verses alone:

"That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
‭‭John‬ ‭3:15-16‬ ‭KJV‬‬

and a misunderstanding of this one, which (if you read the whole book) simply tells us that salvation is for Jew and Gentile alike:

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."
‭‭Romans‬ ‭10:9-10‬ ‭KJV‬‬