WM14 Salvation April 8, 2017

(I'm releasing this a few days because I accidentally published it, and when I fixed it, a few people already read it!)

Club Members:
Hissince2013
Jesus_Freaks_Unite
CupCakeQueen11
LiaDanielle
katjalouw
lhurvely_girl
apostolic_girl_7603
iJesusFreak
ApostolicWriter15
Astrither
GamingHumor
HolyTruthOfGod
CertifiedApostolic
nosidamrenrut123
sweetsoul_16
_startingnew_
xJasidae13x
penielic

I've heard so many people complain "That preacher doesn't preach anything but 'FIRE AND BRIMSTONE!' Telling me where I'll go.. pssh."
But there isn't any point in telling you all happy messages all the time. I don't get paid for this, as great as that would be *wink wink*.  Unlike denominational pastors who can tell you happy-go-lucky messages and reap a paycheck from the offering plate, there's no benefit on my part to you agreeing with me or liking me. But I will try to show you love by telling you what actually matters.
Here's what actually matters.

Hell is for Real.

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.   Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?   And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Matthew 7:21‭-‬23 KJV

Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
John 3:5 KJV

He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; 
The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;  
The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.   The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;  
And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Matthew 13:37‭-‬42 KJV

Hell is a real place. Alot of churches disagree. "How could a loving God send people to hell?"

I say, "How could a loving God NOT punish those who betrayed and rejected Him, chose to not accept His truth or sacrifice, and hurt each other in every way their imagination could conjure up?"

We have all done sins that are worthy of death. We have all done evil things that hurt someone else. We have all eaten from the wrong tree of Eden.  Those who tell you that there is no such thing as hell are the same who plan to damn you to it. And without repenting to no longer do the crimes we are acquited of, being baptized in water to be covered in Jesus' blood that fulfills the sentence, and filled with the Spirit that makes us a new creation, a new being apart from the one who deserved condemnment, we will all recieve the capital punishment.