WM35 Faith October 14, 2017

Club Members:
Hissince2013
Jesus_Freaks_Unite
CupCakeQueen11
LiaDanielle
katjalouw
lhurvely_girl
apostolic_girl_7603
iJesusFreak
Astrither
GamingHumor
HolyTruthOfGod
CertifiedApostolic
nosidamrenrut123
sweetsoul_16
_startingnew_
ChristianImpact
JlcollinsRocket
VioletRose156
lovesavedme
jmm7867
penielic
XXIII-XLI-XIII
SCRenekinz
skylophilia
voracious3300
GodIsGreatForever01
LuciqueX
ApostolicWriter16
And anyone else who wants a weekly notification every time we make our Weekly Message! If you want to make us at PC a part of your faithwalk, comment below or hit us up on the PM's and we'll add you to the list!

Also, I just released a new RealTalk chapter on PChangeLives! PChangeLives is a mature rated sub-profile of Project Change where we can have conversations about real issues teenage WorldChangers have! If that interests you, go over there and check us out!

____________________________________

Faith Of The Fowls

Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?  
Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
Matthew 6:25‭-‬26 KJV

Birds are pretty stupid. I mean, they're really, really, REALLY stupid.

They are so stupid they will fly straight into windows and kill themselves. They are so stupid there are entire research teams dedicated to how many birds kill themselves off windmills every year, and whether or not putting moving things in the sky will cause an extinction of pigeons.

But yet they are smarter than us in one of the most powerful senses.

The fowls of the air know how to trust in God in a way that we never could accept.

You see, birds don't freak out about their nest mortgages. They don't worry about the feathers they're going to wear and how they're going to get them. The panic button doesn't activate when they don't have what they need in front of them. They don't plan out their retirement fourty bird-years ahead or scrimp on worms for fear of future economic downfalls.